NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I got no problem with that.
We would get a draft pick for a guy who is retired.

Watching the Bulls stuff their is always stuff going on behind the scenes.

Plus I would love Brady to win another SB if the Patriots can’t.

Bucs need to trade for Leonard Fournette and sign Antonio Brown.

Last edited:
Tampa needs to offer a 2021 second round pick for Julian Edelman.

I want Tampa to win the SB if NE can’t.

zoom.jpg

Just participated in a zoom draft chat with Peter King, Peter Schrager and Chris Simms for charity. Was pretty great.

I can’t wait to see the Patriots 30 for 30 in 20 years when Gronkowski and Brady turn Belichick into Jerry Krause.
There honestly are parallels to Tom Brady as Jordan and Gronk as Scottie Pippen.
The reason Gronk retired last year because he was underpaid and Belichick wasn’t going to overpay when he wasn’t as good anymore.

Gronk signed a contract extension after his second year. Like Pippen he took an extension early which gave him 6 years 54 million dollars. That contract gave the team a lot of value. Gronk got paid during his years he would have been on a rookie deal but he didn’t get to free agency during his prime as a result. So like Pippen he was underpaid at the end and he didn’t want to continue playing while being underpaid.
Belichick was going to trade Gronk and second round pick in 2018 to Detroit for a first round pick and a second round pick.

It’s good the deal was destroyed by Gronk as the team won a SB with Gronk making huge plays in that game. So the 6th ring made it good he blew up the deal.

Belichick is an ahole but that is why he is good. He coaches everyone hard and doesn’t use emotion. His system works buts it’s not fun.
Unlike Krause he gives the players credit whenever they win. I got no problem with a 43 year old Brady and 33 year old Gronk going to play in Tampa.

The Patriots 30 for 30 will be interesting. I doubt the anger will be as high towards Belichick because it is a hard salary cap league and he didn’t publicly disrespect his guys like Krause did.

There's an attorney from Syracuse asking a question right now in it.

There honestly are parallels to Tom Brady as Jordan and Gronk as Scottie Pippen.
The reason Gronk retired last year because he was underpaid and Belichick wasn’t going to overpay when he wasn’t as good anymore.

Gronk signed a contract extension after his second year. Like Pippen he took an extension early which gave him 6 years 54 million dollars. That contract gave the team a lot of value. Gronk got paid during his years he would have been on a rookie deal but he didn’t get to free agency during his prime as a result. So like Pippen he was underpaid at the end and he didn’t want to continue playing while being underpaid.
Belichick was going to trade Gronk and second round pick in 2018 to Detroit for a first round pick and a second round pick.

It’s good the deal was destroyed by Gronk as the team won a SB with Gronk making huge plays in that game. So the 6th ring made it good he blew up the deal.

Belichick is an ahole but that is why he is good. He coaches everyone hard and doesn’t use emotion. His system works buts it’s not fun.
Unlike Krause he gives the players credit whenever they win. I got no problem with a 43 year old Brady and 33 year old Gronk going to play in Tampa.

The Patriots 30 for 30 will be interesting. I doubt the anger will be as high towards Belichick because it is a hard salary cap league and he didn’t publicly disrespect his guys like Krause did.

Now how does this impact the 24-7 WWE championship that Gronk won?

Might be time for Gronk to start drinking those magic TB12 shakes and "working out" again

I gotta say...the Patriots gave me an amazing 20 year ride...but somebody cut the brakes on this damn car lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom