NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I gotta say...the Patriots gave me an amazing 20 year ride...but somebody cut the brakes on this damn car lol
Tom Brady is 42 years old. Only one player in the history of the NFL spent more time with their team Tom Brady did and that player was a kicker Jason Hanson with the Lions.
The Patriots credit card bill is due. They couldn’t pay him top of the market and continue to build a roster to compete around him.
Both sides moved on. I am rooting for Brady after the Patriots.

Bill Belichick isn’t an idiot. Him staying on board is important for the organization as he knows his legacy will be even better if he leaves the team in good hands.

Rob Gronkowski is 33 years old. He isn’t going to be that good for Tampa.
He was breaking down physically his last 2 years with the Patriots. He will be a better run blocker than anything for the Bucs next year. I got no problem with him coming back. A 4th round pick for nothing was a good deal.

I expect Joe Thuney to get traded to Miami for their last 1st round pick or a 2nd round pick tomorrow.

The rebuild under Belichick will be interesting. I got faith the team will be fine.
I would deal Stephon Gilmore for a 2021 first round pick and tank next year for Trevor Lawrence.

Miami is the team that will bring action tonight.
They are trying to get the 3rd pick without giving up 5 to offer Cincinnati the 3rd and 5th for 1.

It’s not going to happen. I think Miami is smoking screen the obvious they want Tua.
Borrow to Cincinnati
Tua to Miami
Herbert to LA Chargers
Jordan Love to Green Bay.

San Fran trades 13 to team who wants an Alabama WR.
The Raiders end up with an Alabama WR.
New England trades back.

Giants Fan here. My Top 3 wish list for tonight

1. Isaiah Simmons LB (Clemson)
2. Tristan Wirfs OT (Iowa)
3. Jeff Okudah CB (Ohio State)

Giants Fan here. My Top 3 wish list for tonight

1. Isaiah Simmons LB (Clemson)
2. Tristan Wirfs OT (Iowa)
3. Jeff Okudah CB (Ohio State)
i think you will be unhappy unless you add Wills.

i think you will be unhappy unless you add Wills.

The Offensive Tackles in the top of this draft are all interchangable. Isaiah Simmons is a Stud and playmaker any position you put him on the field can even make plays in the secondary. The only knock on him is he doesn't have a set postion R U kidding me ? Thats a reason not to take him.

The Offensive Tackles in the top of this draft are all interchangable. Isaiah Simmons is a Stud and playmaker any position you put him on the field can even make plays in the secondary. The only knock on him is he doesn't have a set postion R U kidding me ? Thats a reason not to take him.
Its the reason Derwin James dropped a lot.

I'm moving into an apartment building (without my kids) for the next pandemic.

It looks way more fun.

Over.

60 seconds.

Holy schnikes.

Maybe it’s the Jack Torrance in me for being at home with my wife & kids for 5 weeks...

I just want to forget about COVID-19 for a bit with some football stuff.

Enough with the pandemic references, please.

Trey Wingo is having a brutal night thus far.
Such a kiss ass.
These picks are taking too long.

Lions didn’t trade back.

Giants have their OL or Simmons available.

Holy schnikes.

Maybe it’s the Jack Torrance in me for being at home with my wife & kids for 5 weeks...

I just want to forget about COVID-19 for a bit with some football stuff.

Enough with the pandemic references, please.

Exactly. Every 5 minutes they are on it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom