NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

You have your starting QB.

I bet you'd say the same thing if Philly lost 21 out of its 22 starters.

Btw drop off from your starter to back-up isn't that severe.

Another INT for Baker. Kind of just threw it up for grabs, off of his back foot.

At least it wasn't a Pick 6.

Patriots are showing that practice matters for them.
1 practice in 2 weeks. It matters.
Credit to Denver’s team for dominating.

Patriots are showing that practice matters for them.
1 practice in 2 weeks. It matters.
Credit to Denver’s team for dominating.

Ryan Izzo is their leading receiver so far today?

Ryan Izzo is their leading receiver so far today?
Patriots offense isn’t clicking because Chubb is dominating and the team hasn’t practiced. Belichick preparation on the field matters.
Denver deserves a lot of credit but the Patriots look like they are playing a preseason game.

Starting Carson Wentz with Russell Wilson on bye this week and he has exactly 0 fantasy points midway through the 3rd quarter. Quite an impressive feat for a QB

Strange decision to go for 2 there. Takes a lot of pressure off Denver. If it is a 1 score game, they can't be as conservative

Strange decision to go for 2 there. Takes a lot of pressure off Denver. If it is a 1 score game, they can't be as conservative

Agree. I'm not an analytics guru by any means, but that's not how I would have played it.

Manziel 2.0 still a fraud

I remember fighting with people on a Giants board, telling them Bridgewater should be the first QB picked and Johnny and Bortles would flame out. I won that one.

What the hell was that call on first down.
The Patriots strength is their secondary.

Agree. I'm not an analytics guru by any means, but that's not how I would have played it.
Let me get this straight, Denver is leading, right? They should never have passed on the last series. And then to throw on first down with the Pats having 1 time out? I mean, how dumb are they?

We don't have a Justin Philips but ok. These announcers have been annoying. Oh well, always good to get a win in Foxborough.

Last edited:
Wonder what Tannehill is going to do if he can't dink and dunk his way down the field here

Well...I may have spoken too soon. They are driving and Romeo just called a timeout when the Titans had none. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom