NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 279 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

My cousin just asked me if I thought JG back to Pats.
I could see your Steelers in the market for Stafford.
I would think Detroit wants a first round pick.
I wouldn’t give 15th pick for Stafford.
Nor would I expect SF to give up the 12th pick.
I could see Pittsburgh giving up a late first round pick for him though.

Jimmy G would likely cost probably a 2nd and 4th something like that.

read that Detroit wants to use the picks they get for Stafford to move up from 7 to get the QB they want in the draft

DeShaun to Jets?
2nd pick, 23th pick, Darnold and a future 1st or 2nd pick should get the deal done.

Houston could even trade the 2nd pick and get more picks.
It would be a Caserio pulling a Belichick.

I wouldn’t mind going after Stafford. I’m not sure of his contract status and as we have discussed, Steelers have major cap issues next year. I don’t think it would be a bad match, however.

read that Detroit wants to use the picks they get for Stafford to move up from 7 to get the QB they want in the draft
Yeah makes sense.
I truly believe if Houston trades Watson they could move the 2nd or 3rd pick and get more picks.

I wouldn’t mind going after Stafford. I’m not sure of his contract status and as we have discussed, Steelers have major cap issues next year. I don’t think it would be a bad match, however.
It’s a really good contract.
He has 2 years left.
Next year 20 million.
2022 23 million.

Considering market rate is now 30
Million a year that would be cheap for 2 years.

If Ben retired the Steelers could compete with Stafford.

Brady haters and Rodgers stans in the media seem to have convinced themselves that Brady can’t play in the cold. Truly fascinating.

It’s like they don’t get the guy has played it in for 20 years. He is the reason this weather won’t affect Tampa and evens the odds.

Brady haters and Rodgers stans in the media seem to have convinced themselves that Brady can’t play in the cold. Truly fascinating.

It’s like they don’t get the guy has played it in for 20 years. He is the reason this weather won’t affect Tampa and evens the odds.

Tough to pick against the Pack at home but I just don’t see that they have enough to stop Brady’s O. I wouldn’t be surprised by either team winning but my gut thinks the Pack fudges something up.

Think the AFC comes down to how functional KC’s offense is with CEH back. Their offense has looked less dynamic without him. I don’t think Mahomes injuries will play as big a role. I wouldn’t be surprised if Buffalo knocks him out of this game especially if Andy calls another non-zone read option play.

Bills are gonna score; can their defense get to Mahomes (probably) and contain CEH?

Tough to pick against the Pack at home but I just don’t see that they have enough to stop Brady’s O. I wouldn’t be surprised by either team winning but my gut thinks the Pack fudges something up.

Think the AFC comes down to how functional KC’s offense is with CEH back. Their offense has looked less dynamic without him. I don’t think Mahomes injuries will play as big a role. I wouldn’t be surprised if Buffalo knocks him out of this game especially if Andy calls another non-zone read option play.

Bills are gonna score; can their defense get to Mahomes (probably) and contain CEH?
Buffalo +3.5 and Tampa ML is how I bet these games.

I think KC-BUF is a 3 pt game at most for KC.
Buffalo hasn’t played their best game in the playoffs.

I want Brady to do well but I don’t like the TB team and Arians is such a clown but I think they will win by 9+.

I hope I am wrong on the NFC game.
Brady can let Alexander handle Evans and just throw to Godwin/Miller/Brace/Gronk/RBs

Buffalo +3.5 and Tampa ML is how I bet these games.

I think KC-BUF is a 3 pt game at most for KC.
Buffalo hasn’t played their best game in the playoffs.

I want Brady to do well but I don’t like the TB team and Arians is such a clown but I think they will win by 9+.

I hope I am wrong on the NFC game.
Brady can let Alexander handle Evans and just throw to Godwin/Miller/Brace/Gronk/RBs

I’ll be rooting for the AFC Champ to win the SB regardless of who wins the NFC.

Watson really values Saleh and he also likes NY living.

You know it's bad in Houston when you want to be traded and your first pick is the Jets. No offense Jets fans. Also says something about Flores who is now proven as a HC.. but Deshaun still puts Salah over Flores and RS hasn't head coached a game yet.
My jets friends are saying the source of this news is crap and unreliable

Antoine Winfield Jr. is out for Tampa he is the best defender in the secondary.
That has to help GB.

How much experience do Evans, Godwin, Fournette and Jones have playing in the cold and snow?

My jets friends are saying the source of this news is crap and unreliable
The Jets can make a better offer than the Dolphins.
All they need is for Watson to be okay with them.

2nd, 23rd, 34th, and a 2022 second than become a first trumps what the Fins can offer unless they went even more.

You can’t say it won’t affect Tampa though. Brady and Gronk are the ones who may be more accustomed to it, but the rest likely haven’t.

And with that said, Go Pack Go!

The Jets can make a better offer than the Dolphins.
All they need is for Watson to be okay with them.

2nd, 23rd, 34th, and a 2022 second than become a first trumps what the Fins can offer unless they went even more.
The jets would be IDIOTS to offer that.

The jets would be IDIOTS to offer that.
Watson is 25 and probably at worst
the 6th best QB in the league.
Rodgers and Brady are older.
Mahomes tier alone
Then Allen Watson Wilson IMO.

Saleh would make that trade.
Jets can fill in the roster with FA.

I like Green Bay, don't understand the line at three and therefore bet accordingly. With all due respect to Brady, Rodgers is the better QB.

Money is flowing in on Buffalo in the last couple of hours. They were +3 (+100) and now they're now + 3 (-115). I'm rooting hard for Buffalo but don't have a strong view from a betting standpoint. Expect to get involved in-game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom