NHL Center Ice | Syracusefan.com

NHL Center Ice

upperdeck

Living Legend
Not sure how many use it but found out something interesting the other day.. I have center ice as part of my Directv Package. Sometimes I use the streaming if I end up in a room not connected to a Directv Box or if I am in the office wanting to watch a game. Anyway For years I have had issues where it says I dont have an account.. Its a dumb process you have to create an NHL account and then link it to your directv login.. Over and over it would fail and several times a yr I would have to work thru support to get it working again..

The other night it happened again and I call thru support and for the first time in probably 20 calls someone mentions , By the way the linkage only last 7 days and you have to relink.. really, the message couldnt say that in clear language some place? all these calls and the answer is relinking the accts.. The pain is really when you try to stream to a roku or something because it can only be linked on a computer.. But still I have been on the phone all these calls as they get it to work thru multiple levels of support some times and no one mentions that?

its kind like the ESPN link breaks all the time if once it sees a set number of different devices connect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom