NHL on ESPN+ | Syracusefan.com

NHL on ESPN+

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Anyone tried to find out how to pay for Center Ice this year on the app? Can’t find a place anywhere to sign up

I am still waiting to find out of Center Ice is a thing.. Hoping to avoid having to watch games on ESPN+ if at all possible. Directv really makes it unclear if its gonna be offered but I talked with others who have it thru other companies and it was at a cheaper price..

ESPN+ to watch sports is fine when its the only option but its such a step down from watching on a real TV system.

I am still waiting to find out of Center Ice is a thing.. Hoping to avoid having to watch games on ESPN+ if at all possible. Directv really makes it unclear if its gonna be offered but I talked with others who have it thru other companies and it was at a cheaper price..

ESPN+ to watch sports is fine when its the only option but its such a step down from watching on a real TV system.
I watch a lot of college basketball and MLB on ESPN+ on my smart tv and disagree with your assessment. It's just as good as watching on regular tv to me.

I watch a lot of college basketball and MLB on ESPN+ on my smart tv and disagree with your assessment. It's just as good as watching on regular tv to me.
so you like to pause/rewind games at all? watch replays? Searching for games is a pain. Have to reset and re login every week or so. Try switching Tvs mid game.

so you like to pause/rewind games at all? watch replays? Searching for games is a pain. Have to reset and re login every week or so. Try switching Tvs mid game.
I was just referring to the reception, which isn't any different than tv for me. Pausing and rewind is something you have a point on.

But I've never had a problem with searching for games and I've stayed logged in to my ESPN account on my tv since I first logged in with no issues.

But my technology experiences are dramatically different than yours and I don't want to derail the thread.

Its a nice thing and the price is great. It has other issues like the fact you cant control the feed quality like used too..

Its a nice thing and the price is great. It has other issues like the fact you cant control the feed quality like used too..
Just tried to go to NHL.TV which is the package I've always had and it just goes straight to ESPN+ now so looks like that is dead. Guess I also didn't get charged for an auto-renewal for the season yet either which I imagine would have already occurred.

Just tried to go to NHL.TV which is the package I've always had and it just goes straight to ESPN+ now so looks like that is dead. Guess I also didn't get charged for an auto-renewal for the season yet either which I imagine would have already occurred.
yes NHL.TV is gone.

I thought it was interesting all these changes happened and no notification was sent out to anyone.. I had NHL.tv and Center ice.. I got nothing from either one.. Nothing from Directv either.

I've never really paused or went back, but I suppose every once in a while I wish I could. Not sure why you have to reset and re login every week? I haven't had to enter my credentials in years. What are you viewing on?

Man, never had an issue finding games until this year. The first couple football games I searched for literally 10 minutes. Even when I'm just trying to find regular espn, I have to scroll through 32 volleyball games to find sportscenter. It's been driving me nuts.

I've never really paused or went back, but I suppose every once in a while I wish I could. Not sure why you have to reset and re login every week? I haven't had to enter my credentials in years. What are you viewing on?

Man, never had an issue finding games until this year. The first couple football games I searched for literally 10 minutes. Even when I'm just trying to find regular espn, I have to scroll through 32 volleyball games to find sportscenter. It's been driving me nuts.
There are a ton of game to search through. That is a valid point. I usually just use the search feature and start typing the name of the team I am trying to watch.

I tend to see play that make me wonder and re-wind alot. I still remember a Freeney offside play that I thought looked odd and re-wound and found that yeah he moved way sooner than anyone else but only becuase his reaction time was faster and the ball was clearly moving before he did.. Just another bad call against SU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom