NHL Playoffs Thread | Syracusefan.com

NHL Playoffs Thread

NailstheCusefan12

All American
An excellent opening night for arguably the best playoffs in professional sports. I'm upset that my hometown team (Buffalo) is out, but I couldn't have picked a better year to intern all semester with the Rangers. Should be a fun one. Any hockey fans out there?

I love the NHL playoffs and there is not much better than a game 7 tie in OT. Boom, game over just like that. Plus, these guys play with torn acl's, eye hanging out and concussions that they see 30 players on the ice...crazy devotion to the game and for lord stanley.

Hockey is a newly acquired taste for me. I'm not at the point yet where I can take an interest in games that don't involve the Sabres. I can't see myself watching an NHL game over a Yankee game; even if it is the playoffs. Maybe someday.

Hockey is a newly acquired taste for me. I'm not at the point yet where I can take an interest in games that don't involve the Sabres. I can't see myself watching an NHL game over a Yankee game; even if it is the playoffs. Maybe someday.
If you do, you won't regret it. It's as good as competitive sport gets.

i would like nothing better than to beat bettman's annoited team the penguins on the way to my 2nd parade up Broadway.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

Dammit I really wish the isles didn't suck. Love hockey and playoff hockey is ridiculously entertaining.

i would like nothing better than to beat bettman's annoited team the penguins on the way to my 2nd parade up Broadway.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
Got chills tonight during the National Anthem in the Garden. It's a special environment. Would be amazing to see them make a deep playoff run.

There is nothing like playoff hockey. Nothing.

LGR!

That was a horrible call. And you're right - Senator hockey is awful to watch.

Rangers really need to improve their PP. That being said, I think Ottawa is going to be crushed tomorrow night.

I was always in the "I will go to hockey games, but I hate watching it on TV" boat. This series blew that boat up. I love it.

Boyle is having 1 hell of a Cup so far.

Holy crap... 6', 7" wrecking machine. With his helmet and skates, he has to be 7 feet tall out there. Complete badass.

I was always in the "I will go to hockey games, but I hate watching it on TV" boat. This series blew that boat up. I love it.
There's only really be one series that hasn't been played at the same level of the others (NJ-Fla), and even that has been a good series. I really hope the Kings polish off Vancouver tomorrow night.

I can't believe the Pens scored 10 goals tonight, thats just crazy for a playoff hockey game!!!!

For all the Rangers fans:
Q3Q1x.gif

Devils win. I love the Rangers, but Kovalchuk has always been my favorite player. Kind of sad he's on the Devils still, but oh well.

I thought the Rangers would be handling the Sens a bit easier...although with how they struggle to score at times this isn't much of a shocker.

That Pens/Penguins series is beyond insane. 3 straight games where one team scores 8 or more goals. Bananas.

If anyone wants to unload some Rangers tickets let me know!

Devils win. I love the Rangers, but Kovalchuk has always been my favorite player. Kind of sad he's on the Devils still, but oh well.

I thought the Rangers would be handling the Sens a bit easier...although with how they struggle to score at times this isn't much of a shocker.

That Pens/Penguins series is beyond insane. 3 straight games where one team scores 8 or more goals. Bananas.

If anyone wants to unload some Rangers tickets let me know!
The Sens have just made this an ugly series, and effectively bogged down play in each end. If the Rangers can keep this series 5 on 5 and make the Senators shuffle through all their lines, then they should advance. If the penalty minutes continue to pile up and it keeps the Sens top lines on the ice in good situations, then the series could become very interesting.

Pens won again last night - anyone think they're going to pull this series out?

Shocking how bad Bryz is for Philly, Philly fans are probably longing for the days of Michael Leighton. lol

Rangers 7:00 tonight!

GAME 7!!!! Thursday night at the Garden is going to ROCK NYC to the ground! LET'S GO RANGERS!

Richards came through with a nice game - good to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom