Nice game by Quade today -- not | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nice game by Quade today -- not

I’m sure most of you have seen Trae Young play... I don’t think he was worried about who was committed where, they weren’t taking minutes away from Young, you don’t take the best player in college basketball off the court.

Kid is shooting 50 % from the field, 38 % from 3, 87% from the line. 10 points, 3.5 assists in 23 mpg.

Way better shooter than anyone on our team, based on the numbers. Not even close.
He is only taking like 3 or 4 attempts a game though. I agree with your statement but only because we are awful from deep.

He is only taking like 3 or 4 attempts a game though. I agree with your statement but only because we are awful from deep.

I just mean overall, not just 3’s. All his %’s are good. Makes me think he’s legit as a shooter.

I just mean overall, not just 3’s. All his %’s are good. Makes me think he’s legit as a shooter.
I agree with that. He is a good offense player. I really wanted him.

It is stunning to me that some people here take pleasure in what appears to be a lack of success by a 19 year old kid who chose to go to a school other than Syracuse, for whatever reason.
If the reason was cheating on his recruitment, then why not say he is getting what he asked for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom