Nice quote from Spearman | Syracusefan.com

Nice quote from Spearman

Mentions the city, but no actual mention of the University. Just great! Ugh! :mad:

:cool:

I heard he loved Shoppingtown Mall, but the university was "meh". Jk

Heard he loved it "on the hill", but I later found out he got lost and was at OCC. Damn!

I was gonna say the same. Our recruits generally commit right away. Just a rule of thumb.

I was gonna say the same. Our recruits generally commit right away. Just a rule of thumb.
I wonder...since it is coming down to the last week and last visit if that precedence doesn't go out the window. Might as well think a little more, there is no additional pressure on them to decide now versus a few days later. Meanwhile we bite our nails to the quick. No commitment to anybody at this point means nothing. No news is...no news. If we were hoping for a flip and it didn't happen after a visit, that might be a different story I would think. Just my pair of pennies.

They have an event planned at his school. I feel good about Spearman and have a great feeling about Moore.

They have an event planned at his school. I feel good about Spearman and have a great feeling about Moore.

Sorry--who is Moore? Is that the OT from the same high school?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom