Nice to see Doug Marrone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nice to see Doug Marrone

The only thing I feel sorry about is the bashing he took when he left for the Bills. I think the consensus here is that he revived a program that was ready to flat line. (And he brought us HCSS.) So he took a pay raise to try to revive another near-moribund program? Good for him--I hope he succeeds , even though I'm not a Bills fan. Any success he achieves will reflect nicely onto our program.

Thanks again, Doug!
I couldn't agree more. That low class and childish crying about how he poached our coaching staff made me ill. Who should he hire and give a huge raise and promotion to? How about people who have proved themselves loyal and capable and who you trust and work well with.

So, do you think Doug left Shafer here because he didn't want him in Buffalo or because he believed Scott would be a great head coach for SU?

So, do you think Doug left Shafer here because he didn't want him in Buffalo or because he believed Scott would be a great head coach for SU?

I don't think it would have been Dough's choice. Shafer stayed because he knew he would be the next head coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom