Nick Mariano - A - Transfer from UMASS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nick Mariano - A - Transfer from UMASS

What's that about Kevin Rice in the lax lessons article? Something not right...

Well, Galasso did transfer in from UNC. One out of two ain't bad. :rolleyes:

Aren't LAX transfers always immediately eligible anyways?

Not necessarily, a school can refuse to release to certain schools if they want. It doesn't stop the transfer but does mean the player has to sit a year at said school.

Not necessarily, a school can refuse to release to certain schools if they want. It doesn't stop the transfer but does mean the player has to sit a year at said school.

After all the knees and ankles that Garber Field wrecked, they wouldn't dare. :eek:

After all the knees and ankles that Garber Field wrecked, they wouldn't dare. :eek:

Lol. It's very rare for a school to restrict a transfer in lax. Most schools don't want to risk restrictions on a kid because the situation could be flipped in the future. I can't recall SU ever doing it.

Lol. It's very rare for a school to restrict a transfer in lax. Most schools don't want to risk restrictions on a kid because the situation could be flipped in the future. I can't recall SU ever doing it.

Garber is putting new turf down. It was always fun when SU played UMass. As great as the move to the ACC is for lax it is kind of sad to lose regional games like that one.

Garber is putting new turf down. It was always fun when SU played UMass. As great as the move to the ACC is for lax it is kind of sad to lose regional games like that one.
SU dropped UMass from the schedule before joining the ACC. I think we parted ways even before the BE lax league was formed.

SU dropped UMass from the schedule before joining the ACC. I think we parted ways even before the BE lax league was formed.

We dropped UMass, Loyola, and Colgate to make room for a BE schedule.

No. It was good riddance. The culture of the rivalry was just bad. I remember the PS article when it was announced. Desko was relieved.

image.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom