Nike 2013 NCAA Jersey Rundown | Syracusefan.com

Nike 2013 NCAA Jersey Rundown

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://insidelacrosse.com/ilgear/news/2012/12/17/nike-2013-ncaa-jersey-rundown

IMG_9818(1).JPG

Kids like anything that's new.

Shoulder pads are hideous.

I don't really mind throwing a third jersey in the mix for minimal use. The thing that really bothers me over the last few years has been the elimination of blue from our uniforms. The kits that have been worn lately are just orange and white, the previous jerseys looked so much sharper with navy piping. Personally, I want white tops and shorts with some navy piping and a set with orange tops with white numbers and navy piping and the same white shorts. Mix in a set of blue shorts on occasion for a retro look. That is the way it was done for years and it worked and looked good.

I frigging hate the uniforms put out by Nike. Why does every uniform have to have black or gray in it? Is Phil Knight a fan of communist worker uniforms?

Two different shades of Orange and two different shades of black (or is that super dark blue?). What's not to like?

I'd prefer the away jersey's be Orange but I don't mind these.

The "ORANGE" on the front of the jersey seems redundant, like putting the word "hat" on a hat (which we found at Old Navy this Christmas and used as a gift). Should have used 'CUSE . Just hard to match orange and black without thinking of Holloween.

The "ORANGE" on the front of the jersey seems redundant, like putting the word "hat" on a hat (which we found at Old Navy this Christmas and used as a gift). Should have used 'CUSE . Just hard to match orange and black without thinking of Holloween.

It's no different than this:

12066917-mmmain.jpg

"Orange" at home and "Syracuse" on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom