Nike Hoops Summit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nike Hoops Summit

So 23 shot Jabari Parker isn't a ballhog?
Yes he is or at least was (a ballhog) during that game.

But the difference is, Parker is a forward and a scorer.
Andrew Harrison is supposed to be a distributor.

Between the twins, they went 4/14. Parker was 10/23. To be fair, Andrew did make a few nice passes, but I just don't think the offense flows nicely when he's in there. Whereas, it was pretty clear during the Jordan Brand Classic that every time, Andrew took over running the offense, shot selection and easy looks weren't as prevalent as when Ennis was at the point.

Roberson played in the LeBron camp over the last 2 years and was considered one of the best players last year at the Reebok camp, where he famously gave Jermaine "Angel Soft" Lawrence the biz! Tyler made the rounds during the circuit and definitely didn't lack exposure nationally. For whatever reason he is kind of being slept on despite being a consensus top 50 player. All good tho, because he'll bring his game and not bullsh!t rankings on the court next season.
View attachment 3231

That photo kills me. When he revealed SU as his choice on TV, he could barely speak. I thought at one moment he was going to cry from the pressure of the decision. I worry about this kid's psyche. I'm really hoping he's not Demetris Nichols Pt II. Nichols had a terrible time with his shyness. Took him until his junior year, really, to blend in and be the contributor that we all thought he could be.

That photo kills me. When he revealed SU as his choice on TV, he could barely speak. I thought at one moment he was going to cry from the pressure of the decision. I worry about this kid's psyche. I'm really hoping he's not Demetris Nichols Pt II. Nichols had a terrible time with his shyness. Took him until his junior year, really, to blend in and be the contributor that we all thought he could be.
See, the beauty of it, is that he seems to separate the two. For instance, shy dude off the court (not even just tv or media related) as someone I know says it's just the way he is. But on the court, cool customer, didn't get flustered after taking a questionable cheap shot one game, delivers RC's first ever TOC, etc. He swatted Towns' shot away twice, scored 19 points, took over the game rebounding and this was the biggest stage for a team that never even got to this stage.

Not to mention dominating the paint against Mr. Invincible St. Anthony's.

I think he leaves it all on the court. Mild mannered by day. ;)