Niko Tamurian named CNY Central Sports Director | Syracusefan.com

Niko Tamurian named CNY Central Sports Director

Thanks for the kind words guys! Should I pitch a weekly tailgate tour with the Fine Mess? Or maybe just for the Wagner home game ;)

Again, so glad I can keep working in my hometown and so excited to keep delivering the news to fellow Orange fans like all of you

Thanks for the kind words guys! Should I pitch a weekly tailgate tour with the Fine Mess? Or maybe just for the Wagner home game ;)

Again, so glad I can keep working in my hometown and so excited to keep delivering the news to fellow Orange fans like all of you

We'll be waiting for you to swing by...we'll save a tomcat Ginger Ale for you...since I expect you'll be on duty.

Big congrats Niko. It's very deserving.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Thanks again guys! I think we're gonna have to stop by all tailgates for a special web feature. Hosted by Bees with Dan and Mark stepping in as special tailgate correspondents

congrats nico... well deserved. is the wagner game official?

very cool Niko. It's great to see you'll be sticking around for while and are seeing some reward for years of hard work.

You've got to come to a tailgate when you're off one game and bring Jack. We often bring our long haired mini Dash. as does a couple of others so we can get a full team of orange adorned doxies together! LOL

heres ours...
image.jpg

congrats nico... well deserved. is the wagner game official?

Not official, but what I've been hearing...a lot. We'll see what happens I guess. And Jeremy we just rescued a lab pup so we have two now as well (Shes' named Bear---I was pulling for Shafer or something cool like that)

Not official, but what I've been hearing...a lot. We'll see what happens I guess. And Jeremy we just rescued a lab pup so we have two now as well (Shes' named Bear---I was pulling for Shafer or something cool like that)

thanks

Congrats Niko! Well deserved, you do a great job.