NIT Bracketology | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracketology

I wish I could share everything from behind the scenes but Im not going to put it out there. I will just say, with this group and some of the nonsense that went on, Red prob aged 7 years. The players that are going to leave are necessary to be leaving. Don’t be critical of Red, he’s doing what is absolutely necessary for the future and state of this program. Trust me on that

I think it’s hysterical that so many posters piled on me when I called Red’s first season a bust. While Red did a good job navigating through this challenging year and put up a respectable record, I think it’s fair to still call this season a bust based on what has transpired over the past two weeks and what will transpire over the next few weeks.

FWIW, this is me stating I was right. LOL.
How many games did you think this roster should win?

I wish I could share everything from behind the scenes but Im not going to put it out there. I will just say, with this group and some of the nonsense that went on, Red prob aged 7 years. The players that are going to leave are necessary to be leaving. Don’t be critical of Red, he’s doing what is absolutely necessary for the future and state of this program. Trust me on that
Totally true...

Yup. I was at a practice earlier this year - felt for Red. You could see it in his face and tone.

If they assessed we couldn't field a team without walk-ons playing key roles, then it was probably the right choice. Especially since so many others did the same thing.

If we were one of only a couple teams who turned it down, it might not be a great look. But that number seems to be closer to 10 at this point, if not more,
Right now, I'm really hating CBB, yet we are days away from starting the greatest sporting event of the year. However, it's still a full circle because most likely Yukon is going to win the NCAAT. Red has a much bigger job ahead of him than most of can imagine.

I am beginning to think that NIL dollars need to be given back if a player opts not to play in a bowl game or any tournament game. Re-Thinking my financial support.
Why. Strategically, this benefits us in the NIL world. Instead of preparing for a sub par tournament, we are on the portal trail tomorrow and ahead of other teams.

I secretly set up a live webcam right outside the entrance to the Melo Center. If you're interested, here's the feed:

Will Smith GIF

I think it’s hysterical that so many posters piled on me when I called Red’s first season a bust. While Red did a good job navigating through this challenging year and put up a respectable record, I think it’s fair to still call this season a bust based on what has transpired over the past two weeks and what will transpire over the next few weeks.

FWIW, this is me stating I was right. LOL.
I think by doubling down you're making yourself doubly wrong.

If anything, getting 20 wins out of a group with a lot of dysfunction is incredibly impressive.

Could see it all year without knowing anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom