NIT Bracketology | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracketology

And so be it. He was a project to begin with, with very little P5 production. I am tired of the projects we take on. Let guys develop elsewhere and then scoop them up. I am tired of the project centers, I just want another Christmas :(
He was a desperation recruit after Jesse left. We needed someone.

maybe the messaging around it isn't great, and maybe not the best look for a program/university, I duuno - but turning down the NIT is just the best thing to do.
The reset has got to begin now.

The reset was supposed to happen after Boeheim left…I understand there is a learning curve for a new job but Autry brought in McCloud, Cuffe, I mean idk I hope this reset works out

Yikes, exodus begins tomorrow. So be it. Let’s get the show on the road and start rebuilding this travesty of a roster.
Good. Time to clean house (except for a few). Let's go Red. It's go time.

Gotta feeling here, no direct knowledge that after the increased nil infusion we saw for football, we could see the same for hoops. Dollars are going to free up from a few leaving and I think we find out that additional dollars will be available on top of that. That is at least my hope here and that gives Red some additional powder to throw at some higher end talent.

If a bunch of teams are opting out of the NIT, MAYBE JUST MAYBE, much like the pointless bowl games, they are trying to tell you something.

Chappelles Show GIF

I’m ready! I may put my name in the portal just to see what happens.

On the fools still crying about declining. How can you not see that it is not worth punishing Brown just so dumbass fans can say we always accept the NIT like it’s the 90’s or something. He’ll get his lunchpail back out and go to work like always. Meanwhile rest of his teammates that are gone in a week will be doing a shoot around.

If he leaves that would be utter foolishness, just my opinion however. Imagine him developing like Lazarus Sims with massively more upside, no disrespect to LS. I also believe the NBA is starting to trend a bit older in terms of the draft.
I'd take a senior Z before Quadir any day of the week. Being honest, I was scared to death when we found out Michael Lloyd wasn't going to be able to play. Z was real good.

So, someone said the players didn’t want to play. And Red generally is in favor of playing in the NIT so I imagine he had enough of this team at that point.

I have a hunch there's a player that we really want to have back that may be very tempted to step in the portal and see what kind of shopping happens.
Once a player enters the portal, there is no obligation on his current team to take him back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom