NIT Bracketology | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracketology

This will take time to reload because players will be added to the portal during the next three weeks. I’m assuming that the coaching staff already has a good idea who might go in the portal. Be careful you don’t jump for the first guy you see. There might be better talent coming later.

You mean if you are a team that has 4+ starters/contributors leaving in the portal and you'd have to play walk-ons to accept the invite, you'd just do it??

Any thoughts on the NIT committee maybe doesn't want teams in the NIT playing walk-ons???
Easy solution seeing as the NCAA controls the tourney (and the TV partners aka ESPN want something changed) then move out the transfer portal opening date

This will take time to reload because players will be added to the portal during the next three weeks. I’m assuming that the coaching staff already has a good idea who might go in the portal. Be careful you don’t jump for the first guy you see. There might be better talent coming later.
While you're not wrong, there's a lot to be said for first mover advantage.

You also don’t want to be stuck at 2am with only hogs left at the club.

I'd take a senior Z before Quadir any day of the week. Being honest, I was scared to death when we found out Michael Lloyd wasn't going to be able to play. Z was real good.
I agree, he is only a soph however. What an amazing year 95 was, was about to enter SU in 98. Such a fun time. Grace and thanks

Honestly I don’t care either way, either way these player need to go. No more Copeland looking like a psychopath, Judah crying after every play, Bell celebrating a three while being down 10, and I know he’ll probably still be here and still play 30+ minutes a game, but I don’t know if I can watch another year of him. Build around Freeman.

All these other coaches are all over the media. This is one of the biggest nights of college basketball. How can Syracuse ignore the elephant in the room. We were either turned down or we turned it down. It's not real difficult to send a statement to the media members who cover the team. Sometimes it's so surprising how poor Syracuse University comes off.

Sounds like there will be a lot of meetings tomorrow..

job_interview_office_space.jpeg

your commented warranted one. If you dont like it, then stop supporting the team
Didn't you disappear for a long time.

All you have to do is look who made the NIT. We turned down the invite , Or the selection committee threw darts at the list of ACC teams to pick which ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom