NIT Championship Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Championship Thread

So the only power conference teams to finish the season with a W will be UCONN, and one of the only teams capable of beating UCONN.

There is no connection but this is a guy who would be a great assistant. Much of Indian State concepts offensively come from him. Interesting résumé’

ISUs passing was impressive in the limited games I watched, they loved the ball extremely well

With their HC moving on you would think this would be the hire they make for the open seat

So the only power conference teams to finish the season with a W will be UCONN, and one of the only teams capable of beating UCONN.

You wanna crown their asses?? THEN CROWN EM!!!

We need Milk Chamberlain at Syracuse. Someone make this happen.

nick offerman on the sycamore tree.

"The Sycamore It’s the biggest of the deciduous trees. If you love a big leafy maple or London plane tree, the sycamore is the champion. Its bark has this gorgeous, highly fashionable camouflage mottling to it. And the leaves themselves, you could sew three of them together and create a clever throw that will see you right through the spring to your summer linens. Finally, the wood itself — when it’s milled and used in cabinet making, sycamore is just breathtakingly gorgeous."

They could have called it twice. Refs were letting stuff go all night.

Yeah, that's definitely true. They let a lot go - announcers commented on it quite a bit, but it seemed to be both ways.

Dude was so fun to watch.. shot was pure... and the gamesmanship!

I would have liked to see Bell in the contest.

Yeah - that first time he did it was great. Everyone's reaction was priceless.

Worst part of the whole event was, not surprisingly, Jay Williams. He provided some of the worst commentary I think you could deliver in a skills contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom