NIT Championship Thread | Syracusefan.com

NIT Championship Thread

Didn't see there was a game thread!
Seton Hall pulling away again, but Indiana State can bomb their way back in a hurry.
Got no dog in this fight.

Didn't see there was a game thread!
Seton Hall pulling away again, but Indiana State can bomb there way back in a hurry.
Got no dog in this fight.
Need to portal up one of these guys. It takes a winner to advance in these tournaments.

Nothing like the majestic northern pine. 2nd favorite a birch tree, how often do you see a white tree!

All tied up at the under 8 min timeout.
Sycamores shooting 2 after the break.

There is no connection but this is a guy who would be a great assistant. Much of Indian State concepts offensively come from him. Interesting résumé’

Poor shot selection by the Sycamores in these last few possessions. Sucks to see. Seton Hall is playing solid. Let's see what they can do to salvage this 9-0 train wreck.

Poor shot selection by the Sycamores in these last few possessions. Sucks to see. Seton Hall is playing solid. Let's see what they can do to salvage this 9-0 train wreck.
I mean, fouled on the 3 much??

Kadary played a great game. Assuming this is his last college year (idk COVID rules), this might not be as high a note as he wanted to leave on, but it is a high note and I think he earned himself a comfortable paycheck at the next level with his play this year.

They gave the game away. Horrendous shot selection way too early in shot clock. Also, what was that final play? Horrible.

Barely related: this shootout thing they have on after the NIT is screwed up in one way. They’re making the women shoot 3’s (although I guess it’s a choice cuz both dudes could) with men’s basketballs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom