NO. 2 | Syracusefan.com

NO. 2

BillSU

All American
And now for your enjoyment, here are the top 5 RB’s in the nation as of today. WE meet number 2 this week.

I wonder how many yards, which this list is based on, he will gain against our D?

NAME TEAM CL POS GP RTD RYDS

Chase Brown Ill Jr RB 2 2 350

Nate Carter UConn So RB 2 1 313

Anthony Grant Neb Jr RB 2 4 290

Ray Davis Vand Sr RB 2 1 182

Frank Gore So Miss So RB 1 2 178

Of course, you have to consider the defenses they ran against. Here are those D’s - W's and L's.

Brown – vs Wyoming W 38 – 6, @ Indiana L 20 - 23

Carter - @ Utah State L 20 – 31, vs CCST W 28 – 3

Grant - N Nortwestern L 28 – 31, vs NDst W 38 - 17

Davis - @ Hawaii W 63 – 10, vs Elon W 42 - 31

Gore - vs Liberty L27 - 29

;);)And now for your enjoyment, here are the top 5 RB’s in the nation as of today. WE meet number 2 this week.

I wonder how many yards, which this list is based on, he will gain against our D?

NAME TEAM CL POS GP RTD RYDS

Chase Brown Ill Jr RB 2 2 350

Nate Carter UConn So RB 2 1 313

Anthony Grant Neb Jr RB 2 4 290

Ray Davis Vand Sr RB 2 1 182

Frank Gore So Miss So RB 1 2 178

Of course, you have to consider the defenses they ran against. Here are those D’s - W's and L's.

Brown – vs Wyoming W 38 – 6, @ Indiana L 20 - 23

Carter - @ Utah State L 20 – 31, vs CCST W 28 – 3

Grant - N Nortwestern L 28 – 31, vs NDst W 38 - 17

Davis - @ Hawaii W 63 – 10, vs Elon W 42 - 31

Gore - vs Liberty L27 - 29
When I was growing up, No. 2 meant something else in my neighborhood.
wink.png

When I was growing up, No. 2 meant something else in my neighborhood.
wink.png
:) Otto, I know you were joking, reminding me what no 2 meant in your neighborhood, no 2 meant the same in my neighborhood.

I was trying to inform those interested that we are going to be playing against the dogs Saturday who just happen to have the #2 back in the nation at this point and threw in 4 others who, by yards gained, over two games, except for Gore are at the top at the moment. I doubt Carter will garner many yards against our D - we'll see.

Taking into account who they play for and against was also a factor I wanted to mention. I don't expect the five who occupy the top positions to be there at the end of the season.

I expected someone to play with the title and you took the prize. I should have gone with "the top five"
but then you wouldn't have had any fun. ;)

Chase Brown from Illinois is the real deal. Fun back.
I agree. Fair acceleration and good size. I’ve watched both his games. If he can block he’s the full package

Chase Brown from Illinois is the real deal. Fun back.

Man does Bret Bielema love to run the rock, old time football there, TD isn’t asked to do much in that run first offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom