No Ad option | Syracusefan.com

No Ad option

temery

What?
It's been suggested several times, and I finally was able to set this up. All site rules still apply.

Bottom line: For a fee of $30/year, all ads are removed. It's kinda that simple.

With the number of people using adblockers, and with ad revenue down considerably, this will help pay the bills.

Either use the Donate link in the top breadcrumb, or cut and past the link below.

Awesome. Question - is the ad removal linked to your username when you log in or an IP address or other means?

The ads honestly don't bug me - I'm just happy to donate for this awesome site.

It's been suggested several times, and I finally was able to set this up. All site rules still apply.

Bottom line: For a fee of $30/year, all ads are removed. It's kinda that simple.

With the number of people using adblockers, and with ad revenue down considerably, this will help pay the bills.

Either use the Donate link in the top breadcrumb, or cut and past the link below.

I think you turned off my ads already because of some pop-up issues I was having but I donated anyways because I love this place

I forgot this site even had ads..

Thanks for all the hard work, Tom. Half of me hopes you run off to Mexico for a few weeks with all these donations. You deserve it.

Awesome. Question - is the ad removal linked to your username when you log in or an IP address or other means?

The ads honestly don't bug me - I'm just happy to donate for this awesome site.

username

Love the site, I dont mind the ads at all, can I pay and still drive revenue with the ads?
1582118123398.png

Love the site, I dont mind the ads at all, can I pay and still drive revenue with the ads?
Just create a secondary ID. Donate from there and keep using you current ID. ;)

If you use a VPN ads are blocked automatically because of the link type. Nord and others prevent it due to suspect content that some links will provide. That of course has nothing to do with the admins since they don't get to choose which ads are run ...