No bowl game for WMU and Steve Clark this year... | Syracusefan.com

No bowl game for WMU and Steve Clark this year...

Deano

All American
That's too bad, hopefully next year they and SU will both be in one -

That's too bad, hopefully next year they and SU will both be in one -
Not to be all participation trophy generation, but that sucks.

Good.

That's who we play in our first game next year. Why would we want them to have 15 more practices and another game?
If a team goes 6-6 and is bowl eligible, but doesn't get the bowl invite, do they still get the extra practices?

If a team goes 6-6 and is bowl eligible, but doesn't get the bowl invite, do they still get the extra practices?

negative

IMG_2267.jpg
Kinda glad, in a way. Right after the Toledo game. Injury occured at NIU.

Good.

That's who we play in our first game next year. Why would we want them to have 15 more practices and another game?

So that our game isn't their Super Bowl? Oops, wrong forum. ;):)

So that our game isn't their Super Bowl? Oops, wrong forum. ;):)
Ha, we're a 4-8 team who hasn't won a road game since Oct 2016. We finished the season with a below average offense and one of the worst defenses in the FBS. Super bowl? They probably have us penciled in as a W.

Ha, we're a 4-8 team who hasn't won a road game since Oct 2016. We finished the season with a below average offense and one of the worst defenses in the FBS. Super bowl? They probably have us penciled in as a W.

So last year. We lost at LSU, Miami, UL and NC State. Not quite the same thing.

I know, just my poor attempt of some humor. Last year after our losses in hoops to the likes of UConn, G'town, the Johnnies, etc., some of the excuses there were, well, it's their Super Bowl, etc., etc. :)

Yes I would have to say that guy is completely clueless, borderline just plain callous. I think that kid is awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom