No call I haven't seen mentioned | Syracusefan.com

No call I haven't seen mentioned

PhatOrange

Living Legend
it was south floridas first big gain of the day and led to their first score. The big 40-50 yard run around the right side. a dback came up to make the tackle and he got drilled in the back which enabled that run.

It jump started their offense. Terrible no call, was clear as day.

it was south floridas first big gain of the day and led to their first score. The big 40-50 yard run around the right side. a dback came up to make the tackle and he got drilled in the back which enabled that run.

I'm glad somebody else noticed that clip. Very, very obvious and I can't believe it wasn't called.

PhatOrange said:
it was south floridas first big gain of the day and led to their first score. The big 40-50 yard run around the right side. a dback came up to make the tackle and he got drilled in the back which enabled that run. It jump started their offense. Terrible no call, was clear as day.

I saw it and yelled. The people in my section looked at me like I had a unit on my forehead.

I thought Ish was interfered with on a critical 3rd or fourth down that was clearly missed by the refs.

seeing it live (from my admittedly poor vantage point) it looked like an awesome block. didn't see a replay, but it looked legit live at least from where i was.

I thought it was a clip on Ellison live but caught replay & he got him from the side. It was close but legal.

I thought it was a clip on Ellison live but caught replay & he got him from the side. It was close but legal.

Yep that's what I saw. Live it looked bad. On replay I could see why they didn't call it.

One absurd hold on USF late in the game right in front of the official and nothing, then called two on us. Just to annoy me further.

The "good side" way to see that Chris and Steven are so good, the OL has to hold to get control of them =D

Steve's gotten held a couple of times that were pretty blatant. There was one play in the Louisville game where the guy literally grabbed him to prevent from getting beaten on an inside move. The ref was staring at it, no call.

The way that officials call holding is so inconsistent...

Steve's gotten held a couple of times that were pretty blatant. There was one play in the Louisville game where the guy literally grabbed him to prevent from getting beaten on an inside move. The ref was staring at it, no call.

The way that officials call holding is so inconsistent...
I know. Happens a lot. Just part of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom