No class Pitino | Syracusefan.com

No class Pitino

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Leaving his starters in to the end. He could have pulled them with 30 seconds left -- the game was over-- and let JB put the senior walk-ons in the game. No class s***head. And I like the guy from the time he was an assistant at SU. But he was showed no class today. He's become a real ass. Too bad we got so sloppy at the end. I would have liked to hang a 20 pt loss on him.

I wouldn't blame Pitino for this. It was our inexplicable game plan and horrible execution in the final 8 minutes that caused the walk-ons to be left on the bench, not Rick Pitino. They had 3 shots that could have gotten it to 7 points and you want him to just concede so we can play Nick Resavy? I don't think so.

Sloppy final 2 minutes. Hard to complain with todays performance but... should strive to do the best you can for the full 40 minutes EVERY game.

I think he's just super-competitive, probably especially against Boeheim.

I said at 30 seconds, not at 8 minutes. They were not making up a 11 pt deficit in the last 30 seconds.

Leaving his starters in to the end. He could have pulled them with 30 seconds left -- the game was over-- and let JB put the senior walk-ons in the game. No class s***head. And I like the guy from the time he was an assistant at SU. But he was showed no class today. He's become a real ass. Too bad we got so sloppy at the end. I would have liked to hang a 20 pt loss on him.

Turn that frown upside down, and let's be PleasantlyUpbeatBiker, instead.

The walkons got to play against UConn on National TV 4 weeks ago so I don't feel that bad for them. Pitino was trying to make the final score respectable no need to blast him he has the right to coach whatever way he wants.

We only won by nine. We have given up leads in the past (not as much this year, but still). Louisville is still playing for their NCAA lives, despite their ranking, so why would they just roll over rather than fight to the end?

We only won by 9 against a top 25 team that says it all right there.
This was a blowout the second half. It wasn't within 4 possessions. Sorry I am not giving them 3 threes.

There is a time to argue and a time to be happy. We won with authority this game that says it all thats all you need to know.

On top of that we held Ville to 19 points in the first half and 12 in the second with 7 minutes left.
Give it a rest already.

I thought the last tap in was good

I thought it was good as well. I also thought they traveled at the end of the first half with 1 second left.

UL gave 110% to shut down Reese though, I was impressed. They really upped the intensity to shut him down. :)

I thought it was good as well. I also thought they traveled at the end of the first half with 1 second left.

UL gave 110% to shut down Reese though, I was impressed. They really upped the intensity to shut him down. :)
Well he'd start for a lot of mid majors, you know, so they probably have pages of scouting reports on him.

Man people are so quick to get outraged over the dumbest stuff. How about we just enjoy the greatest regular season in SU history.

Well how about this on top of that, he doesn't accompany his team out for the national anthem and then doesn't get his team out in time for their own introductions, so only SU was introduced..

Pretty weak...

maybe it was his way of saying to them-i havent quit on you so dont quit on yourselves play this out to the end

Gottlieb made him do it. Relax.

Also thought the tap in was good live.

It would be nice if our own coach allowed the senior walk-on to start the game like Roy Williams did earlier in the week. Apparently, each year UNC starts all their seniors and let's them play a couple of minutes on Senior Day. Hopefully after JB retires, Hopkins starts something similar. Nice thing to kids who put the time and energy in all year.

Well how about this on top of that, he doesn't accompany his team out for the national anthem and then doesn't get his team out in time for their own introductions, so only SU was introduced..

Pretty weak...

Pitino was definitely out there for both anthems. Also, the senior thing went longer than planned and they may have waived doing Lville intro's.

It would be nice if our own coach allowed the senior walk-on to start the game like Roy Williams did earlier in the week. Apparently, each year UNC starts all their seniors and let's them play a couple of minutes on Senior Day. Hopefully after JB retires, Hopkins starts something similar. Nice thing to kids who put the time and energy in all year.

JB plays to win. You don't start walk-ons just to be nice.

JB plays to win. You don't start walk-ons just to be nice.

Hmmm, think its a safe assumption that Roy Williams plays to win as well. . .and Dean Smith did it as well. You can win and still honor your seniors.

Hmmm, think its a safe assumption that Roy Williams plays to win as well. . .

Who else does that? Hop won't do it either.

Funny, there is a thread on their board started by some guy about how happy he was that their 7 foot Center blocked the shot of 5'9" Senior walk on guard Brandon Reese, some added that they thought it helped L ville cover the spread. A couple of things came to mind when I read the thread.

1) The spread i got was SU -8.5, so it made no difference for me.
2) My condolances on the size of his dick.

Who else does that? Hop won't do it either.

KU did it tonight. I am sure there are others but these two are certainly in the minority.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom