No Howard. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

No Howard.

Gillon needs to eliminate some of the unforced turnovers, and stop picking up his dribble in the lane. Those are correctable issues.

He's finishing better. That needs to continue. I think he'll get the bulk of the minutes from here on out, and should settle in now that he's firmly entrenched in the rotation.

He had a little difficulty recognizing his pick rolling to the hoop, too. I was having Gbinije flashbacks. It was great to see him find Roberson with a pass late in the game. He can get better at that, it's just going to take some game reps. Same deal with the finishing.

I'm actually quite intrigued by this.

Will what he did ever come out?

It's out there, just not being reported by a reputable outlet.;)

I'm actually quite intrigued by this.

Will what he did ever come out?

Not sure if it's true or not so I'm not trying to cause controversy but listening to the post-game show, somebody had asked Mike L about "Frank getting into a fight with a recruit". Again, don't know the truth behind this.

Gillon needs to eliminate some of the unforced turnovers, and stop picking up his dribble in the lane. Those are correctable issues.

He's finishing better. That needs to continue. I think he'll get the bulk of the minutes from here on out, and should settle in now that he's firmly entrenched in the rotation.

His driving past defenders this game was amazing. Elite speed.

why? I wasn't bragging. Just pointing out to a guy that has been here for about 10 minutes who called in to question my information. Which by the way, is pretty much out there for all to see if you look.
not interested in getting into a classic syracusefan.com message board argument, but you're very wrong on this. and it's irresponsible to push an untrue narrative, especially when your only context is "look at all the posts i have!!". the sad thing is some people here do think you have some sort of amazing credibility and/or secret access in part because of a post count, but when you really sit back and think about your post, you'll realize you actually don't have firsthand knowledge about what's going on in the team locker room.

Won't go into detail, but Frank has been a huge cancer to this team, from what I understand the coaches have dealt with Frank, part of the benching tonight. As of right now unless something dramatically changes, don't expect Frank around next year

not interested in getting into a classic syracusefan.com message board argument, but you're very wrong on this. and it's irresponsible to push an untrue narrative, especially when your only context is "look at all the posts i have!!". the sad thing is some people here do think you have some sort of amazing credibility and/or secret access in part because of a post count, but when you really sit back and think about your post, you'll realize you actually don't have firsthand knowledge about what's going on in the team locker room.
You have no idea what you are talking about. None. If you are a fan of Howards, you don't want me to get in to it. Let's leave it at that. Oh, and I do know what goes on in the locker room. If you were here longer than 10 minutes, you would know that.

It's not just about post count it's about the quality of your posts and how many times you have proven you have access to what is really going on. If you are going to pick fights with people in your first 200 posts I would steer clear of Jake, Dasher, Jarhead, Cherie and RF to just name a few. Attack some moron living amongst the trees in the pacific northwest like myself.

Won't go into detail, but Frank has been a huge cancer to this team, from what I understand the coaches have dealt with Frank, part of the benching tonight. As of right now unless something dramatically changes, don't expect Frank around next year
I'm really disappointed by this. This is the last problem I thought we could have with Frank. I could be confusing people or remembering wrong or something but I thought when he was hurt in high school he was like a coach among the players and his coach for his high school or AAU team would have him talk to the kids and mentor or something. I could be wrong just going off memory. I thought Frank was going to be a high character kid. I thought he was a bad shooter and was concerned about that but liked his passing and size. I was thinking he would be a 4 year kid who could have a really solid last 1.5 years for us. Like Sims after the Rock Lloyd thing.

Won't go into detail, but Frank has been a huge cancer to this team, from what I understand the coaches have dealt with Frank, part of the benching tonight.
Assuming this cancer thing had been going on for some time, why did it take this long to "deal with the issue"?

If the coaches have dealt with whatever the issue is and they'll bench him, then that's that. I would be worried if it was a "divided" locker room so to speak - that some players were in Howard's corner; but if it's not a divided locker room, just an isolated player/problem, it should be easy for the team to ignore and just play.

If the coaches have dealt with whatever the issue is and they'll bench him, then that's that. I would be worried if it was a "divided" locker room so to speak - that some players were in Howard's corner; but if it's not a divided locker room, just an isolated player/problem, it should be easy for the team to ignore and just play.

I would agree with that. I was thinking during the game that if it's Frank vs. the world, then the coaches dealing with and benching him should allow the rest of the team (and apparently we're down to a 5.5-player rotation now...lol) to finally start clicking and playing with some confidence. It was definitely noticeable on defense last night. In fact, I got a huge kick out of one particular possession where our defense did such a tremendous job of stifling Miami's ability to get a shot off that the crowd and the bench were cheering. Very refreshing to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom