No McD AA's this class | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No McD AA's this class

I would swap out Shumpert for any number of guys that would probably improve that group defensively without dropping any offense. Would still be a heck of a game, especially if you add 2 or 3 bench guys.

What would your team be?

The 2013 McDonald's AA team was announced on ESPNU a few minutes ago. None of SU's recruits made it. Had hoped Ennis might. Dakari Johnson and Wiggins both made it. As usual UK has 5 guys, Duke has 2, UNC has 2, Florida got 2.

Not that worried about it. UNC has multiple McD alums and they are God awful this year.

No matter what you or anyone else think mcw is a potential all American and lottery pick as a sophomore . Not sure what else you want
Right now, I'd say 3rd team AA.

No matter what you or anyone else think mcw is a potential all American and lottery pick as a sophomore . Not sure what else you want
Jerami Grant agrees with this statement. ;)

I remember a previous thread on this subject from some years ago. Somebody claimed that you've got to have a McDonald's All-American and when it was point out how many Mickey Ds flop, he said "But you've got to have the right one".If being a Mickey D doesn't make you the "right one" then not being a Mickey D doesn't mean you aren't the "right one".