No neutrality | Syracusefan.com

No neutrality

I wondered who I would root for.

GO PITT!!!!!

I'm with you. If we believe enough in this team, why tarnish our souls rooting for Duke?

I am in favor of net neutrality, however.

I want the ACC to look up at SU and Pitt and know Louisville is on the way and say:

shocked_face.jpg

Man we need to keep duke off the offensive glass otherwise we could be in for a long day

Man we need to keep duke off the offensive glass otherwise we could be in for a long day

How good are your players at boxing out from their positions in the zone? We played them M2M and they still are able to sneak through for offensive boards. Another thing to get in your mindset before playing them - they are going to get a awful lot of rebounds standing behind your players. They almost never get called for "Over the Back" on rebounds.

How good are your players at boxing out from their positions in the zone? We played them M2M and they still are able to sneak through for offensive boards. Another thing to get in your mindset before playing them - they are going to get a awful lot of rebounds standing behind your players. They almost never get called for "Over the Back" on rebounds.

It's hard to box out in a zone. You aren't necessarily next to your man.

Jefferson has been a monster on the boards for them lately. We need to get a body on him.

1. 2-3 zone defense invented by jb doesn't box out much at all they are taught to just go and get the ball.
2. we don't let people rebound behind us we do that instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom