No Smith tonight, not announcing | Syracusefan.com

No Smith tonight, not announcing

wow. i thought we had a 51% chance at ebo and a 99% chance at smith.

what a horrible day. Im sure Smith is waiting to see what happens with Marrone.

Guess I can watch a netflix movie now without having to pause it part way through to watch the game.

Obviously waiting for Marrone's status to stabilize, don't you think?

On the bright side, Chip Kelly is probably going to the Browns and, well, I guess Oregon was never really in the picture anyway.

So is it us and Tennessee? Can we try to get their coaching situation thrown into turmoil?

On the bright side, Chip Kelly is probably going to the Browns and, well, I guess Oregon was never really in the picture anyway.

So is it us and Tennessee? Can we try to get their coaching situation thrown into turmoil?
Paging Zach Allen...again.

Do you think Doug will pull the three hats trick when he makes his announcement? Then we can go back to worrying about 17-year olds.

Anyone watch game anyways? Would be interested to know how football fast he is.

Anyone watch game anyways? Would be interested to know how football fast he is.
They don't run the ball. The East's QB's keep scrambling around and getting sacked, fumbling, and throwing INT's. It's horrible.

They don't run the ball. The East's QB's keep scrambling around and getting sacked, fumbling, and throwing INT's. It's horrible.

Typical all star game.. Watched all of five seconds of UA game and had to it turn off it was so bad. The upstate-downstate game actually looked more organized and that is saying something.

Obviously waiting for Marrone's status to stabilize, don't you think?

Maybe... or reopening his recruitment... let's be honest... internal fight about facilities... rumors AD is packing boxes... head coach goes on NFL hire-me interview circuit...

Even if Marrone doesn't get an NFL gig, he's going to have a hard time convincing a lot of guys to come on board and/or stay...

The school now has their feet to the fire... they come back with savior facility package and longterm extension for Marrone... or he's a lame duck that will be out next year one way or another... and we have a step back/lost year...

some nice high stakes poker here...

This is the part where I get annoyed. Don't let everyone get stuck in limbo.

How's Oregon handling recruits?

They've already tabbed OC Mark Helfrich to be the new HC "if necessary".

Maybe we need to annoint Hackett as HC in waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom