No sour grapes, but I don't think Nova is very good | Syracusefan.com

No sour grapes, but I don't think Nova is very good

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Probably not the best time to post this after we lost to them, but I don't think Nova is very good. Definitely not the #7 rated team in the country. A few reasons why they aren't very good:

1) We almost beat them, and I think it's fairly obvious that we aren't good this year
2) Their best win was over #14 (at the time) VCU. While they are a good team, VCU also lost to ODU this year.
3) Their second best win is Michigan. Clearly Michigan sucks this year, probably about equally to our suckage.

Nova has played a rather weak schedule. The New Big East isn't the gauntlet the Old Big East used to be, so they will probably put together a decent record. However, as it stands right now they look like a bit of a paper tiger. But hell, I'd take being a paper tiger right now. At least paper tigers have hope.

They're not good. They were gifted this game.

Merry Christmas, Wildcats!

They aren't good. They'll get another high seed and lose early. Book it.

Yeah, the hints are there as you stated. Struggling with Michigan and us.

I kept saying to myself, "this is the 7th best team in the country? College basketball is in a rough place."

Nova will go 27-4 and get bounced in the 2nd round. That team is easy to defend and they won't get all the calls on a neutral floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom