No Stream or Video coverage for next few games | Syracusefan.com

No Stream or Video coverage for next few games

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
Are we really having to go back to the 90s and listen to the Vermont, Stony Brook and Hofstra games? No Video stream? ACC network or Cuse.com?

ADBC6AFD-60D5-4A38-8381-4C61C7ABDA1F.jpeg

Are we really having to go back to the 90s and listen to the Vermont, Stony Brook and Hofstra games? No Video stream? ACC network or Cuse.com?

View attachment 197204
This link says the Stony Brook game is on ACCN.

I would expect the others to be on ACCNX. Can't believe the Newhouse crew will not do a broadcast. But in a pandemic, I guess anything is possible.

Cool apologies my crappy ESPN player in the U.K. hadn’t been updated, we don’t get ESPN+

i don't mind radio. let's me get other crap done while i listen . what i did notice last game was that kyle fetterly's trademark whhhoooo! which was formerly reserved just for goals was also now being liberally sprinkled in throughout the broadcast for just good plays. i'd crank my head around like a dog hearing an alpo can opened only to find out it was OOB cuse ball. save the WHOO for scores.

I love Kyle he’s a great guy and have met him on many occasions at Manley etc!
I used to listen to games regularly before streaming became a thing!

Back in the day we didn’t get any TV games in the U.K. and we usually had to ask someone to tape it on VHS and send it over to us, the games would be passed around the Manchester Lax community!
I think I must have watched the 89 championship game 300 times! I had a Hobart - Ohio Wes game also from around the same time probs 88 with Bill Miller and Tom Gravante which I treasured as a 15 year old kid!

Correct, you don't need Espn+ for ACCNX, just a cable subscription that has the ACC Network.

We have a different app for everything licensed for Europe called ESPN player but they aren’t allowed any games from ESPN+ just ESPNU and ACC Network.

i don't mind radio. let's me get other crap done while i listen . what i did notice last game was that kyle fetterly's trademark whhhoooo! which was formerly reserved just for goals was also now being liberally sprinkled in throughout the broadcast for just good plays. i'd crank my head around like a dog hearing an alpo can opened only to find out it was OOB cuse ball. save the WHOO for scores.
The WHOO expansion has been steady. I remember when it was just used for especially good goals instead of after every one. If it really has moved past goals to be used on good plays, then the WHOO has gone way too far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom