No TV Teddy this tournament | Syracusefan.com

No TV Teddy this tournament

Man, they'll do anything to protect UNC. No penalties for being a fake university, not using officials that have issues with Joel Berry, crazy. :)

He isn't that bad - he is still paying for actions years ago. He is a hot dog but he manages the game better than 98% of the guys I've watched ref this year.

He isn't that bad - he is still paying for actions years ago. He is a hot dog but he manages the game better than 98% of the guys I've watched ref this year.

The Berry thing was bad, too, but I generally agree. Valentine's got a bad reputation and he gets physically into his calls in a way that pisses off fans. But he's miles above the Karl Hess, Michael Stephens, and John Higgins types.

The Berry thing was bad, too, but I generally agree. Valentine's got a bad reputation and he gets physically into his calls in a way that pisses off fans. But he's miles above the Karl Hess, Michael Stephens, and John Higgins types.
Teddy goes out of his way to be confrontational with the coaches. And that isn't good. The tournament will be fine without him.

They''ll bring Jim Burr out of retirement to replace him...:mad:

Teddy goes out of his way to be confrontational with the coaches. And that isn't good. The tournament will be fine without him.
Hess, Higgins, Stephens and Valentine are all so bad I hate to call one worse because it feels like I'm not focusing on my dislike of the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom