No wonder we all hate nooners | Syracusefan.com

No wonder we all hate nooners

GoSU96

Living Legend
0-7 under Marrone, 1-17 since 2006 at home.

Yuck

Syracuse beat USF and WVU in a noon kickoffs just last year.
I'm sure there've been others.

0-7 under Marrone, 1-17 since 2006

Yuck
Marrone tackled this issue at one of the luncheons. One of the measures he was going to implement was waking the players at 4 AM to simulate a latter start. Everyone laughed and he said I'm serious, we need to change something to break the pattern.

Everyone laughed and he said I'm serious, we need to change something to break the pattern.
If they do what they do when they're on the road they'll be fine. They win games with noon kickoffs there.

0-7 under Marrone, 1-17 since 2006

Yuck

Wow, never knew that. That does suck. Do you know who the 1 win was?

Syracuse beat USF and WVU in a noon kickoffs just last year.
I'm sure there've been others.

I left out a key piece of info, at home.

I left out a key piece of info, at home.

That actually makes it worse. Time to break that trend the next 2 weeks.

Huge noon win. :eek:

Itwas back then, I just have a sick feeling about this Toldeo game. I felt better going into the USC game that we could keep it under 10 points than win this game. I have gotten to the point where I enjoy SU road games so much more than home games because the SU fans on the road are much more supportive, It was a real good crew for the USC game as well.

Itwas back then, I just have a sick feeling about this Toldeo game. I felt better going into the USC game that we could keep it under 10 points than win this game. I have gotten to the point where I enjoy SU road games so much more than home games because the SU fans on the road are much more supportive, It was a real good crew for the USC game as well.

Fans on road trips are awesome

Fans on road trips are awesome

No doubt, definitely out in LA, there were a ton of diehard west coast fans out there that were psyched to just be able to attend a game. Stevie Thompson and J Hart as well.

I know its a logistical nightmare for the team but job well done by D GRoss, I would love to play UCLA out there as well at some point

0-7 under Marrone, 1-17 since 2006 at home.

I've always said that, great when you're on the road especially as an underdog, horrible if you're home. But never realized the numbers were that bad. I think what he's going to do makes sense. And may very well work.

Perhaps you not being there will make the difference. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom