Noah Syndergaard | Syracusefan.com

Noah Syndergaard

Is Tommy John Surgery elective?

I was waiting for you to say he tested positive - that's the world we live in now.

But it's an interesting question. I guess, when you have enough money, you can get just about anything. Like COVID-19 tests.
1585087533241.gif

No joke my Noah syndergaard bobblehead fell off my shelf and his arm came off. I said this can't be good. Only the Mets.

I was waiting for you to say he tested positive - that's the world we live in now.

But it's an interesting question. I guess, when you have enough money, you can get just about anything. Like COVID-19 tests. View attachment 178764
As bad as it sounds getting the Corona virus would be better than tommy john. If there is a season this pretty much kills the mets season.

well considering the drs doing it pretty much only do this stuff its probably a matter of getting it done in a place that is not in the line of fire right now.. dont need special equipment to recover either.

Is Tommy John Surgery elective?

I think the Mets made a mistake announcing the surgery. We all know he was having it just keep it quiet.

He's in his 20s in as good of shape as anyone he would have been fine.
Can't say that. I just watched a story on my local news about a college athlete with no underlying conditions who is in critical condition. And NY just announced the 1st death under 18. Not saying he would die, but being in good shape guarantees nothing.

Can't say that. I just watched a story on my local news about a college athlete with no underlying conditions who is in critical condition. And NY just announced the 1st death under 18. Not saying he would die, but being in good shape guarantees nothing.
Ya I saw that same story. The kid from Bates. Your right just a tough blow for the Mets.

Ya I saw that same story. The kid from Bates. Your right just a tough blow for the Mets.
Right. You in Mass?

Side note: - why do people (in this case the parents) subject themselves to being on camera like this? Same goes for someone whose child/spouse/family member/etc. just died? I don't get it. Rant over.

Right. You in Mass?

Side note: - why do people (in this case the parents) subject themselves to being on camera like this? Same goes for someone whose child/spouse/family member/etc. just died? I don't get it. Rant over.
No it was on the NBC nightly news very sad story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom