Class of 2014 - Noah Vonleh | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Noah Vonleh

all I saw in that video is Mudiay dominating

who is he and where is he going?
Top 5 2014 PG from Texas. I think he'll end up at Kentucky when all said n done.

Definitely looks like a UK guard

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I still have no expectations for landing Vonleh.

The more these elite forwards reclassify to the class of 2013 the better our chances to land one and I this point I don't care which one we get. That being said I put Vonleh right behind Wiggins ahead of Lawrence and Roberson.

The more these elite forwards reclassify to the class of 2013 the better our chances to land one and I this point I don't care which one we get. That being said I put Vonleh right behind Wiggins ahead of Lawrence and Roberson.
I was thinking the same thing. They all seem to have interst in both SU and Kentucky. If Kentucky lands two and we land one or even two of the remainder, we are in good shape, seeing how our whole roster doesn't declare for the draft like those cheating ...sorry, I got a bit upset at the damn Blue Ball Nation.

@GoodmanCBS
New Hampton coach Pete Hutchens told CBSSports that the schools that have been most aggressive recruiting Vonleh: BC, Indiana, UNC, Ohio St.

Jeff Borzello
According to a source, North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Syracuse and Ohio State are the primary schools in the mix for Vonleh.

I was thinking the same thing. They all seem to have interst in both SU and Kentucky. If Kentucky lands two and we land one or even two of the remainder, we are in good shape, seeing how our whole roster doesn't declare for the draft like those cheating ...sorry, I got a bit upset at the damn Blue Ball Nation.

I guy with a BBN T-shirt on walked pass me yesterday morning and literally the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I got a chill down my back! Hate is not a strong enough word!

I guy with a BBN T-shirt on walked pass me yesterday morning and literally the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I got a chill down my back! Hate is not a strong enough word!
I agree, I know most top teams stretch the rules and even break them at times, but UK seems to be proud of their reputation. I believe Tubby Smith wasn't a cheater, and he had some really good teams at UK, but it wasn't good enough, they wanted to win, no matter what and we can only hope they will eventually pay the price for hiring Calipari.

I agree, I know most top teams stretch the rules and even break them at times, but UK seems to be proud of their reputation. I believe Tubby Smith wasn't a cheater, and he had some really good teams at UK, but it wasn't good enough, they wanted to win, no matter what and we can only hope they will eventually pay the price for hiring Calipari.

Put a for sale sign on his lawn! Harassed his family to the point he quit!

Put a for sale sign on his lawn! Harassed his family to the point he quit!
Wow, I didn't realize they did all that, but I am not shocked. Pure class by that fanbase.

I remember seeing a report that UNC was his dream school. I expect he ends up there. The inn is getting crowded at UK for 2013 already with Randle, Harrison twins, James Young, Roberson, and the expected re-class of Wiggins. I think this is a strange move. I don't know why Vonleh and Wiggins want to move into the same class with Jabari Parker (touted as best high schooler since LeBron) and the Harrison twins, and Julius Randle. Ends up potentially resulting in a lower NBA draft slot if they are one and doners. Don't think SU is in a strong position with any of our targets -- Lawrence, Roberson, Young. Maybe Lawrence if UK passes on him but I've never gotten the sense that he really likes SU. We're in a much stronger position with the 2014 targets.

Ashame I think Vonleh would be perfect for syracuse. He could play away from the paint on defense and offense as a orangemen. Which is so much his game. Syracuse runs so much out of athleticism first.

Rebounding by running into the gaps in the zone, and crashing the rim on offense is syracuse basketball. And with its forwards running motion 90 % of the time on both ends Syracuse would have been a amazing fit for Vonleh's long arms, offensive stop and pop, conditioning, weakside shotblocking, and his athletic jumping.. Tall forwards who love to get open and halfcourt transition and play well outside/in are great for syracuse as they love to get two on the floor at once in a smaller lineup and get out in to transition half and full court. Its so Syracuse.

UNC Kentucky would throw him into isolation most of the time and give him boring looking screens.
couchburn just talking about it.

According to probasketball twitter. Vonleh is planning a visit to Syracuse. This has been a strange recruitment.

Have you seen his plans for Midnight Madness anywhere? With Roberson, Wiggins, Vonleh all in the mix we can't go wrong regardless of who commits. Wiggins would take us to a whole other level tho if he were to actually commit here.

Have you seen his plans for Midnight Madness anywhere? With Roberson, Wiggins, Vonleh all in the mix we can't go wrong regardless of who commits. Wiggins would take us to a whole other level tho if he were to actually commit here.
Ive checked and found nothing about his visits and when except for that random tweet. Gotta like how our recruiting is going.

If Roberson is the least talented forward we might land, life is good. Does anybody know if we are completely out of the Lawrence race?

Wiggins and vonleh combo would be sick. Stating the obvious of course.

Wiggins and vonleh combo would be sick. Stating the obvious of course.
Yeah, but you can keep saying it, because it sounds good, however unlikely.

If Roberson is the least talented forward we might land, life is good. Does anybody know if we are completely out of the Lawrence race?
I am definitely not an inside source, but from what I understand ... when Lawrence declared that he was going to put off his decision until Spring, it appeared that he is banking on a bidding war for his services, and the staff didn't want to wait until then to lock up a wing for 2013.

Personally I think Lawrence's game is over rated and would actually prefer Roberson to Lawrence. But that's just me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom