Noel giving thought to '12...Evan Daniels of At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. | Syracusefan.com

Noel giving thought to '12...Evan Daniels of At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.

arbitragegls

All Conference
Well 'Cuse are we paying attention...seems that Noel graduates as did Drummond and could enter before '13 class...that is in the '12 Class...whoa...now that twitter that was documented earlier could really be worth while for 'Cuse...
Here is Daniels recruitment blurb on Noel...and what do you think are the implications for 'Cuse?

"Right now there isn't a whole ton to report with Nerlens Noel. Schools such as Providence, Syracuse, Kentucky, Connecticut, Georgetown, North Carolina, and Duke are all showing major interest. Noel, who is somewhat reserved when talking in public, isn't giving away much of a hint as to where he leaning. Also there is the issue that he could be a member of the 2012 class if he so desires. Noel will graduate after this school year, and like Andre Drummond the option of enrolling before the 2012-13 college season will be in play, and that is an option that Noel hasn’t closed the book on."

I'd take a class of

Noel
Coleman
Grant/Jefferson

Please and thank you

And boom goes the dynamite. That would make one heck of a class.

Noel on the 2012-2013 team could mean an embarrassment of riches, regardless of what Coleman ends up doing.

However, someone as coveted as he is doesn't have much incentive to pull the trigger anytime soon.

Noel on the 2012-2013 team could mean an embarrassment of riches, regardless of what Coleman ends up doing.

However, someone as coveted as he is doesn't have much incentive to pull the trigger anytime soon.

Agreed. I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see him make an Andre Drummond timed decision... last second

I'd take a class of

Noel
Coleman
Grant/Jefferson

Please and thank you

Would Coleman come to SU if Noel commits to us ? Or vice versa?

Would Coleman come to SU if Noel commits to us ? Or vice versa?

Seems unlikely that Noel would come if he reclassifies, too many bodies in the mix...... but that is just my uninformed opinion.