Noel im sure enjoyed that one | Syracusefan.com

Noel im sure enjoyed that one

I realize I'm overanalyzing everything but I do like NN retweeeting Goodluck's tweet congratulating Ennis on being named Gatorade NJ Player of Year.

He Knows his Kingdom awaits, Hes coming home, Hes coming come

tell the world Nerlens is coming home

He Knows his Kingdom awaits, Hes coming home, Hes coming come

tell the world Nerlens is coming home
Nerlens is going to play for Boston College? I doubt that very much, but what do I know?

Is there any doubt this kid is coming here? He's already made up his mind, his friends and family are probably just convincing him to take his time.

Is there any doubt this kid is coming here? He's already made up his mind, his friends and family are probably just convincing him to take his time.
Yeah... still a lot of doubt. At a few different times its seemed like he was cuse and then UK bound and then back, and I'd never underestimate a mother's influence. It smells good right now, but who knows if there are any more twists until this kid picks a hat. Hope its ours but way to early to say its a done deal.

The tweets to his Cuse buddies are good. But anyone concerned that GTown managed to wangle an in home on our day...and just a week after they spent 2 days with NN and mom in DC?

Yeah... still a lot of doubt. At a few different times its seemed like he was cuse and then UK bound and then back, and I'd never underestimate a mother's influence. It smells good right now, but who knows if there are any more twists until this kid picks a hat. Hope its ours but way to early to say its a done deal.

If you want to be glass half empty like many fellow cuse fans go ahead,

But the signs are point in one direction. And the direction is not toward the Lexington, Kentucky area or the Washington, DC area

They are point to Central NY and Syracuse

If you want to ignore the signs go ahead

If you want to be glass half empty like many fellow cuse fans go ahead,

But the signs are point in one direction. And the direction is not toward the Lexington, Kentucky area or the Washington, DC area

They are point to Central NY and Syracuse

If you want to ignore the signs go ahead
Funny, I don't recall saying he's definitly not coming to SU. It's just silly to read a couple tweets and general rumors and clain to know for sure what an 18 year old kid who's played his cards tight to the vest is thinking. UK and GTown wouldn't still waste their time if they thought it was a done deal and they're getting more direct information than any of us. It sounds good right now but its no lock. When he tweets congrats to UK tomorrow at some point the sky wont be falling then either. The point is these BIG recruits can be roller coaster rides, can't read too much into things until you're picked or eliminated.

Funny, I don't recall saying he's definitly not coming to SU. It's just silly to read a couple tweets and general rumors and clain to know for sure what an 18 year old kid who's played his cards tight to the vest is thinking. UK and GTown wouldn't still waste their time if they thought it was a done deal and they're getting more direct information than any of us. It sounds good right now but its no lock. When he tweets congrats to UK tomorrow at some point the sky wont be falling then either. The point is these BIG recruits can be roller coaster rides, can't read too much into things until you're picked or eliminated.
I don't tweet. Does he tweet to any Kentucky or Gtown guys?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I don't tweet. Does he tweet to any Kentucky or Gtown guys?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
Not directly that I've seen. But does tweet about them and with their fans sometimes. I do think we have an advantage in relationships with other players certainly. But its still Cal, and if mom really does love JTIII for some unknown reason... who knows?

Trying to look at this from the outside in NN really should go to Syracuse. He will be well taken care of by Hop he has a great friend on the team he knows the players seems to get along well with them and is close enough to home so he can be around his Mom who seems to be everything to him. I really think UK would be a big mistake for him Gtown would be ok but at Syracuse he will be surrounded by talent have a true chance to make the final four go up against great comp each day in practice and play for one of the best coaches ever. Why not

Trying to look at this from the outside in NN really should go to Syracuse. He will be well taken care of by Hop he has a great friend on the team he knows the players seems to get along well with them and is close enough to home so he can be around his Mom who seems to be everything to him. I really think UK would be a big mistake for him Gtown would be ok but at Syracuse he will be surrounded by talent have a true chance to make the final four go up against great comp each day in practice and play for one of the best coaches ever. Why not
Completely agree with all of that. Really think the cuse is the right fit. But I don't make that call. When a couple kids picked Maryland football for the uniforms and one eliminated Clemson because he didn't like the Chick-fil-A location I know 18 year old kids may not think exactly as I would. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom