Noel Picture | Syracusefan.com

Noel Picture

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Ouch
image.jpg
image.jpg

Poor kid. Hope that this is something that he can get back to 100 percent from...in the NBA

Thats horrible! No wonder he was making those noises. Hopefully he can have surgery and recover 100%

I really hate to see any kid injured like that. There are some people I wouldn't mind seeing maimed, but not a kid playing the game he loves, even if he foolishly didn't choose to play for The Orange.

That's bad. That's really bad. Sorry for him and sorry I saw that.

Damn that is nastier than I had thought. Hope he makes a full recovery.

I tried to bend my leg like that, yeah, they aren't supposed to bend that way. It would appear a whole lot of stuff has to be compromised for it to bend that way. I cannot stand Kentucky, and the way Calipari runs his program, but I truly hope Noel recovers and has a long and lucrative career in the NBA.

What is happening to AO right now? How long did it take him to recover? He's in a development league, right? Luckily, he has his diploma, although I know he wanted the NBA more than anything, as most of these players do.

I watched an ESPN story about Sam Bowie. Sports medicine is lightyears beyond where it was at the time of Bowie's injury so remarkable things can be done to repair/ rebuilt injured joints. Still, the story about Bowie demonstrated how difficult it is to come back and how often times the player is changed forever.

I suppose it is impossible to tell what will happen with Noel in the future until all the tests and examinations are completed. Partisan fandom aside, It's tragic to see a young player with so much talent and promise go down with an injury like this.

The entire game of college basketball loses out when a kid gets injured since the most talented players are only on the college basketball floor for a season or 2 at the most.
I hope the extent of the injury isn't such that he can't be restored to 100%.

Wow. I didn't catch that on the video. Feel bad for the kid.

All the video angles were horrible. Plus, it happened so fast that you really wouldn't be able to see the seriousness of it anyway. When I saw this picture last night, I grabbed my own knee. That is a brutal looking injury.

I don't understand all the sympathy for the kid. Where is the attitude. The guy was a sellout who chose UK. He gets what he deserves.

And if this event positively impacts MCW, such as a rise in draft position, then from an SU perspective, there is some good coming from it.

I don't understand all the sympathy for the kid. Where is the attitude. The guy was a sellout who chose UK. He gets what he deserves.

And if this event positively impacts MCW, such as a rise in draft position, then from an SU perspective, there is some good coming from it.

Maybe because he is 18 or 19 and trying to live out a dream. I get the hatred of another team, but to wish harm, or not have sympathy for a kid who is injured with a dangerous injury like this is ridiculous. If you think he got what he deserves you may have some crap in your life that you need to address. All of this because he didn't pick your favorite team, that is pretty embarassing

I don't care if he's the biggest a-hole in the world (which I don't think he is), idk how you can't feel sympathy for a teenage kid with hopes of playing in the NBA lying on the floor writhing and screaming in pain. Oh Lord

C'mon Man! That's low.

Maybe because he is 18 or 19 and trying to live out a dream. I get the hatred of another team, but to wish harm, or not have sympathy for a kid who is injured with a dangerous injury like this is ridiculous. If you think he got what he deserves you may have some crap in your life that you need to address. All of this because he didn't pick your favorite team, that is pretty embarassing
Please spare me the "trying to live out a dream" nonsense. The kid just wants money. His actions to this point seem to suggest that. Why you want him to get it, I don't know.

Your level of concern for Noel, being greater than DC2 or AO for example, can be construed as pathetic. You may need to get a life.

Please spare me the "trying to live out a dream" nonsense. The kid just wants money. His actions to this point seem to suggest that. Why you want him to get it, I don't know.

Your level of concern for Noel, being greater than DC2 or AO for example, can be construed as pathetic. You may need to get a life.

I think someone wishing ill will on a kid just trying to get his is the one who needs to "get a life."

You play in the NBA to make money. You can tell he tries on the court and plays hard even though his offensive game is raw. I wouldn't post on this subject anymore, lol.

No one is assured of obtaining what they wish for. Sorry he may be injured and hope he recovers, but don't care if he ever gets what he "dreams" of(i.e. the big money).

Not sure why you think i feel more for him then DC2 or AO. Seems like you made that leap on your own. I feel for any college kid who is injured like this. ?If he came to Cuse it would have been for the same reason as UK. an opportunity to go to the NBA, and yes there is a ton of money involved with that. should that mean we should treat this kid as an enemy. Because he has an opportunity that you never did . In regards to the comment about getting a life, I am not bad mouthing teenagers online

Ouch. I don't wish that upon anyone. Have they come out with the actual diagnosis yet?

oh man does that look pretty bad, more like disgusting. If he can make it back to where he was before it happened it will be a blessing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom