Noel Picture | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel Picture

I don't understand all the sympathy for the kid. Where is the attitude. The guy was a sellout who chose UK. He gets what he deserves.

And if this event positively impacts MCW, such as a rise in draft position, then from an SU perspective, there is some good coming from it.

This isn't a serious post, is it? We're human beings 1st and Syracuse fans 2nd.

I don't understand all the sympathy for the kid. Where is the attitude. The guy was a sellout who chose UK. He gets what he deserves.

And if this event positively impacts MCW, such as a rise in draft position, then from an SU perspective, there is some good coming from it.

Pathetic post!

How 'bout the lady, in the upper left hand corner, creepily smiling and the kid next to her with the 'oh damn!' face? For that matter, the emotionless guy in the right corner who has a clear view of it..

How 'bout the lady, in the upper left hand corner, creepily smiling and the kid next to her with the 'oh damn!' face? For that matter, the emotionless guy in the right corner who has a clear view of it..

I don't think any of the people you mentioned can see the knee from where they are. I think that kid was 'oh damn'ing the block that NN got.

I don't think any of the people you mentioned can see the knee from where they are. I think that kid was 'oh damn'ing the block that NN got.

I agree about the woman and the kid, but it just looks funny in that pic.

I agree about the woman and the kid, but it just looks funny in that pic.
How about the camera man who has the camera right in his face?

You, sir, are an asshat and an embarrassment to every decent SU fan. People like you are the reason decency is a dying quality.

Hopefully they used the money from Calipari toward some good health insurance.

Lets be honest, This never would have happened at Cuse.

Boeheim would have let him play the first 2 minutes every game and then sit him for the rest of the game.

that kind of injury could happen to anyone at anytime . . . we should be thankful that it hasn't happened to any of our players (and that we continue that good luck). It's like this - everyone of these thoughts go through your mind at once:

Is this a serious post?
If so, I don't really know what to say. Wow.

I hate Kentucky and Cal as much as anyone on this forum but at the end of the day Noel seems like a good kid, had every right to pick Kentucky over us and is still someone's son. Imagine how his parents felt to watch that on t.v. or be at the game show some decency he's just a kid.

Not sure why you think i feel more for him then DC2 or AO. Seems like you made that leap on your own. I feel for any college kid who is injured like this. ?If he came to Cuse it would have been for the same reason as UK. an opportunity to go to the NBA, and yes there is a ton of money involved with that. should that mean we should treat this kid as an enemy. Because he has an opportunity that you never did . In regards to the comment about getting a life, I am not bad mouthing teenagers online

He would have had to take a pay cut to come to Syracuse. He went to UK for different reasons than If he had come here. Stop being so naive.

That being said, that injury looks awful and I hope he recovers quickly. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom