Noel @ Syracuse Midnight Madness | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel @ Syracuse Midnight Madness

Would you want him to perform Sailing or Arthur's Theme?

Well, we ARE NYC's college team, so it would be totally appropriate for that "moon and new york city" shite. Funny thing is, I got the "Sailing" album for Christmas one year from an Aunt. I absolutely hated it. I spent much more time listening to my sister's Air Supply album.:eek:

...agreed, unless we duplicate what KY, Kansas, NC, or Duke does...or even NCState and some others...we come across as being second rate for this event...if a kid comes to ours and then goes to the other team's madness...we come out looking poorly...
Manley was better because even if small crowd it looked filled..now it looks empty; have been last year and several years ago at Manley...gotta say last year sucked...Either we get a firm that specializes in events to put on a great show..or do not invite recruits to it...

Move it to Archbold Gym!!! We could definitely fill that.

Does that mean he is choosing to attend our Midnight Madness festivities over others that are in his top schools, or are they not holding events at the same time we are?

isn't midnight madness the same night for every school?

Good way to get a recruit to not want to come here... Midnight Madness is the worst event we put on. It's cheesy and not many fans come. It was better when it was at Manley my freshman year, place was packed.

Yeah, that was awful last year. I learned my lesson - it was my first and last. I'll see the team on November 1st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom