Noel to appear on the ESPNU signing day special... | Syracusefan.com

Noel to appear on the ESPNU signing day special...

jekelish

Living Legend
...next Wednesday. Could this be when he announces?

I believe signing day is the 11th...would be two weeks from now.
That's what I meant, the 11th. They just said that's when he'd be on, I forgot what day/week it is.

That's what I meant, the 11th. They just said that's when he'd be on, I forgot what day/week it is.

Did they say that during the McD's game? Must have missed it, not suprising as I had a 6 year old chattering in my ear. I am going to guess and say that Noel is not going to announce until the 11th.

Did they say that during the McD's game? Must have missed it, not suprising as I had a 6 year old chattering in my ear. I am going to guess and say that Noel is not going to announce until the 11th.
Yeah, just promoting the signing day special, they said Noel would be on talking about where he might end up, or something like that.

Am I wrong to be paranoid that, with Shabazz already announcing that day, Noel possibly announcing that day could be bad for us if they end up being a package?

Don't think so. MCW, from his tweets, appears confident in Noel's decision. I think he has already decided, now just waiting until signing day.

Just to reiterate, they didn't say he'd be announcing, just talking about the schools on his list. I'm just reading between the lines and assuming that means he's going to announce on that day.

I agree with you. Would have been nice for him to announce before then, but doesn't really mean anything until the 11th or after and he puts pen to paper. Brncusfrvrcuse (think that is right) will just have to continue his anxiety attacks until the 11th.

I don't think that brncusefrvcuse will make it that til then, kids going to have a heart attack, we need to find a way to keep him under wraps...

He must be announcing then. What else would it be for? To announce he's narrowed it down from 3 to 2 schools?:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom