Noel to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Noel to Rutgers

RandygoCuse

All Conference
Hey everyone,

I just heard from a source (who is absolutely legit, though I can't say who it is or how I know him) that Nerlens Noel plans to sign with Rutgers. There are a number of reasons for this:

• As we know, football now drives the collegiate sports bus. Rutgers was once one of the top two football programs in the country
  • Someone inside the Rutgers program assured Noel that next year is definitely going to be the year the Scarlet Knights breaks through and that really, Rutgers is Kentucky East
  • Not only has Rutgers promised Noel a starting position, but the school is going to retire his number alongside Geoff Billet and Quincy Douby
  • Noel knows how important it is for NBA players to be able to perform on the road, and playing at the RAC for Rutgers will help him prepare for that
  • With so many schools under scrutiny, he felt it best to go to a place where, based on the program's performance, the team would never ever be accused of cheating
I know this is a tough break for us, but I'm sure we all wish our true rivals in the Garden State the best. Happy April Fools Day to all.

That is idiotic

And i do not believe in fooling around with were the biggest recruit to potentially come to cuse since Carmelo anthony

Makes sense why Gilvydis Biruta transferred last week. Or was he forced out to make room for Noel?

Wow.

I thought we were going to win the Championship with Wes, Andy, and AO team until he got hurt.

And i thought we were going to win this year until. The Fab situation deal went down

How many missed chances can i take as a fan. Nerlens will give us another shot

That is idiotic

And i do not believe in fooling around with were the biggest recruit to potentially come to cuse since Carmelo anthony
This might not be the best day for you to be reading this board.

Thanks for the insult

The biggest recruiting battle I can remember resulted in a commitment to a mediocre ACC school. Our plan B helped win a national title, was a first round draft pick, and still collects an NBA paycheck while the former is no longer on a roster.

So maybe chill out with all the recruiting stuff.

The biggest recruiting battle I can remember resulted in a commitment to a mediocre ACC school. Our plan B helped win a national title, was a first round draft pick, and still collects an NBA paycheck while the former is no longer on a roster.

So maybe chill out with all the recruiting stuff.

When that happened the Julius Hodge Hakeem Warrick recruiting I was 9

My recent memories our of being screwed by the likes of Tobias Harris and Brandon Knight

And this year having to watch Anthony Davis win National Player of the year and all other award under the sun and likely lead UK to a national championship

So excuse me for being a little paranoid

When that happened the Julius Hodge Hakeem Warrick recruiting I was 9

My recent memories our of being screwed by the likes of Tobias Harris and Brandon Knight

And this year having to watch Anthony Davis win National Player of the year and all other award under the sun and likely lead UK to a national championship

So excuse me for being a little paranoid

So what? The program is bigger than a couple one year guys.

Recruiting is such an I exact science it's not worth putting so much energy into it. For all you know NN may end up being another Winfred Walton (look it up).

Even Carmelo wasn't Carmelo when we were recruiting him.

I thought we were going to win the Championship with Wes, Andy, and AO team until he got hurt.

And i thought we were going to win this year until. The Fab situation deal went down

So clearly praying hasn't helped much if at all. Maybe you should pray more. Maybe to a unicorn or a fairy this time.

You are freaking what 18??? How many missed chances? Good lord get used to disappointments. Try living through the 1987 football and basketball season if you want to talk about missed chances.

You act like your hearts has been broken 100 times like mine has and I'm not even in the ballpark with some people.

Hey everyone,

I just heard from a source (who is absolutely legit, though I can't say who it is or how I know him) that Nerlens Noel plans to sign with Rutgers. There are a number of reasons for this:

• As we know, football now drives the collegiate sports bus. Rutgers was once one of the top two football programs in the country
  • Someone inside the Rutgers program assured Noel that next year is definitely going to be the year the Scarlet Knights breaks through and that really, Rutgers is Kentucky East
  • Not only has Rutgers promised Noel a starting position, but the school is going to retire his number alongside Geoff Billet and Quincy Douby
  • Noel knows how important it is for NBA players to be able to perform on the road, and playing at the RAC for Rutgers will help him prepare for that
  • With so many schools under scrutiny, he felt it best to go to a place where, based on the program's performance, the team would never ever be accused of cheating
I know this is a tough break for us, but I'm sure we all wish our true rivals in the Garden State the best. Happy April Fools Day to all.

(n)

I agree with BRNCUSE desire to sign Noel !! Noel is a HUGE HUGE HUGE Priority.

This is all about winning a title. Once we have one we can lie back for 3-4 years, but as of right now we don't.
How soon have we all forgot how hungry we were to win our first title and how in 2003 it all showed?

This would be like saying JB shouldn't go all out pedal to the medal to get Noel because we have Keita. You just don't do that.
This is a serious deal here! Top Priority! Noels isolation game alone could be the difference from us being national champions vs elite 8.
We all joke but know deep down inside BRNCUSE has the right idea on how huge Noel would be.

I agree with BRNCUSE desire to sign Noel !! Noel is a HUGE HUGE HUGE Priority.

This is all about winning a title. Once we have one we can lie back for 3-4 years, but as of right now we don't.
How soon have we all forgot how hungry we were to win our first title and how in 2003 it all showed?

This would be like saying JB shouldn't go all out pedal to the medal to get Noel because we have Keita. You just don't do that.
This is a serious deal here! Top Priority! Noels isolation game alone could be the difference from us being national champions vs elite 8.
We all joke but know deep down inside BRNCUSE has the right idea on how huge Noel would be.
We all know that. We just aren't acting like idiots and banking our lives on his decision. If he doesn't come here, life goes on. The sun still comes up tomorrow. You still go work your job or go to class. Nothing changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom