Noel to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel to Rutgers

So, does an April Fools thread turn serious on April 2nd, or is it grandfathered to be silly forever?
BTW, the original post is reasonably funny, as April Fool's jokes go.

Hey everyone,

I just heard from a source (who is absolutely legit, though I can't say who it is or how I know him) that Nerlens Noel plans to sign with Rutgers. There are a number of reasons for this:

• As we know, football now drives the collegiate sports bus. Rutgers was once one of the top two football programs in the country
  • Someone inside the Rutgers program assured Noel that next year is definitely going to be the year the Scarlet Knights breaks through and that really, Rutgers is Kentucky East
  • Not only has Rutgers promised Noel a starting position, but the school is going to retire his number alongside Geoff Billet and Quincy Douby
  • Noel knows how important it is for NBA players to be able to perform on the road, and playing at the RAC for Rutgers will help him prepare for that
  • With so many schools under scrutiny, he felt it best to go to a place where, based on the program's performance, the team would never ever be accused of cheating
I know this is a tough break for us, but I'm sure we all wish our true rivals in the Garden State the best. Happy April Fools Day to all.

congrats dumbest April fools joke of the day! See admins for your prize

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom