Noel Tweet | Syracusefan.com

Noel Tweet

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
GoodmanCBS Jeff Goodman
Nerlens Noel, the best shot-blocker I have ever seen at high school level, told me that Syracuse is on him the hardest right now.

GoodmanCBS Jeff Goodman
Nerlens Noel, the best shot-blocker I have ever seen at high school level, told me that Syracuse is on him the hardest right now.

He's the kid I want.

...oops...it is out of the bag...what are implications of wanting him for the '12 and '13 class (does he like 'Cuse--a lot?)...recruitment chatter picking up...COOL!!!!!

albany, calhoun said (and how is this not a violation) that the only person you could compare noel to would be Bill Russell. That answer your question?

wonder if hes a college version of thabeet who was dominate and a game changer or potentially better ?
I think he could be an impact player on that same level, yeah.

I think he is the best defensive player coming out of high school in the past 20 years however that's just IMO. His BABC games the kid is just a freak of nature.

GoodmanCBS Jeff Goodman

So does that indicate the coaching staff has a feeling they're not getting DC?

So does that indicate the coaching staff has a feeling they're not getting DC?
not necessarily, Noel is a '13 prospect who could essentially reclassify to '12. If you get DC3 for atleast a year and add Noel, that would be an insane frontcourt. He probably is ready to play now. A year's difference, especially in a growing 17-,18-, 19-year-old body could be a major factor between when he arrives in school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom