Noel Tweet | Syracusefan.com

Noel Tweet

?

• Poll choice...

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really wish the Admins would let us bring back the famous "MAN LANDS ON MOON" threads. We have had a ton of re-posts in the past couple weeks because no one is reading the previous posts. No mercy for the lazy.

MAN LANDS ON MOON

PENICILLIN CHANGES MEDICINE

LINCOLN WINS SECOND TERM!!

RACE OF UNIBROWED CAVE PEOPLE DISCOVER FIRE!!!!

I really wish the Admins would let us bring back the famous "MAN LANDS ON MOON" threads. We have had a ton of re-posts in the past couple weeks because no one is reading the previous posts. No mercy for the lazy.

MAN LANDS ON MOON

PENICILLIN CHANGES MEDICINE

LINCOLN WINS SECOND TERM!!

RACE OF UNIBROWED CAVE PEOPLE DISCOVER FIRE!!!!
Now we're giving Anthony Davis credit for discovering fire?

Hey, all I know is if he grows a nice mustache, you're halfway to being able to play a solid game of tic tac toe on his face.

Now we're giving Anthony Davis credit for discovering fire?

In fact, I am! I thought I could tie in one of our other topics to this useless, re-hashed topic thread. At least you made the humor connection. ;)

Hallowed

And I am of the firm belief that nearly 95% of posters do not read the board, they simply post and revisit their threads...

Why must you people use the Lords name in vain? Cant you think of anything else to say like F@ck , it can be used in so many different ways.

Once Noel declares do you actually think there will be a deficiency of asinine posts on this board? My bet is that there won't be. This is the most entertaining place on the internets (sic)

Why must you people use the Lords name in vain? Cant you think of anything else to say like F@ck , it can be used in so many different ways.
I'm sorry, you're right.

Jesus f@cking Christ.

You're right, that was much better.

what denomination are you?

Once Noel declares do you actually think there will be a deficiency of asinine posts on this board? My bet is that there won't be. This is the most entertaining place on the internets (sic)

A deficiency of asininity on here is about as likely as a deficiency of fat in one of the fat, dead comedians before they died.

Hallowed

And I am of the firm belief that nearly 95% of posters do not read the board, they simply post and revisit their threads...
yeah this is true... people start a new thread for every new thought instead of realizing there's 6 threads on the first page with people spitting out the same ideas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom