Noon for UConn... | Syracusefan.com

Noon for UConn...

this is good. Always favors the away team. Now for you guys heading over there that's another thing....:(

We need you for one of those early morning breakfast tailgates. You're the man with those breakfast sandwiches.

We'll come up with something for breakfast.

BTW, Cincy at Pitt, Nov. 5, 7 p.m., ESPNU.

We'll come up with something for breakfast.

BTW, Cincy at Pitt, Nov. 5, 7 p.m., ESPNU.

Beer and Brats?

Noon is perfect for anyone that might be interested in watching something that evening called the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

A noon kickoff was to be expected, the upgrade from BEGotW to the U was not. Another good chance for recruits to see the whole game.
Exactly. Networks are assuming a UConn loss at Pitt this week, which makes a Cincy-Pitt matchup more attractive in 7 p.m. slot than SU-UConn.

We still haven't been able to nail down a student bus, so I think I'm getting tickets myself either way now and driving in.

After Friday, my dad and little brother want to go to the game all of a sudden. Dad's a former HS coach (former SU LB Craig Bingham played for him at Stamford High), he's been to a lot of games at every level, and said it was one of the most impressive performances he's ever seen live.

Louisville-WV appears to be BEGotW. WV site is listing it as such. Haven't seen a time yet for SFla-RU.

Good. Last year we were 3-0 in BE nooners (I recall RU was at 3:30). This year, all 3 BE road games are nooners.

Now if we could just get that Cincy time confirmed. Only 2 BE games that day, and we're up against the No One Wants Us Bowl between UConn and RU. Trying to figure out Thanksgiving travel plans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom