North Carolina executed on offense and got EASIER looks the 2nd half.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina executed on offense and got EASIER looks the 2nd half..

I was surprised to see UNC shoot it so well.

G had been holding his own through the non-conference, but definitely has had more trouble since the ACC slate started. Not sure there is much to do rectify that (well, there is nothing to do tbh).
Yep, there's nothing to do because we simply don't have any other options. BJ is just as much a wing player as Gbinije, and Chino isn't ready to log significant minutes. This is where McCullough's ACL hurts us the most.

Yep, there's nothing to do because we simply don't have any other options. BJ is just as much a wing player as Gbinije, and Chino isn't ready to log significant minutes. This is where McCullough's ACL hurts us the most.

I know, you forget at times how helpful he could have been in games like this.

You never know how much it impedes Roberson's progress, but it would be nice to have that length even if he did play a tad soft down low. The ACC play might have brought out some of his fight. He's a NYC kid after all.

I thought we would have gotten more out of BJ this year - he still just seems lost out there. You have to feel for the kid - he finally has the easy two, kicks out of bounds off his own knee. :(