North Carolina isn't going to around much longer | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina isn't going to around much longer

Flacusian

All Conference
They were lucky to get out of that game (vs. a 13 seed) alive to continue on. The Ohio player makes that free throw in the final minute and NC would have gone down. NC looked utterly lost on offense. They won't win their next game if they play like they did tonite.

They were lucky to get out of that game (vs. a 13 seed) alive to continue on. The Ohio player makes that free throw in the final minute and NC would have gone down. NC looked utterly lost on offense. They won't win their next game if they play like they did tonite.

You mean kinda like SU struggled versus a #16 seed?

You mean kinda like SU struggled versus a #16 seed?
We didn't have the luxury of playing a 13 seed to get to the elite 8 or need overtime to do it. Besides, I'm a Syracuse fan and I hate North Carolina so I'm entitled to revel when they struggle in the absence of their star point guard.

I was at the game tonight, and for what it's worth, a woman who works for UNC said Marshall's playing on Sunday. She said they wouldn't have done the surgery the next day if they didn't think he would have a shot at coming back. Apparently they inserted a pin, not a screw, which would give him the mobility he would need.

I'll believe it when I see it. Without him, they're toast.

In commentary before the game, Mr. Brilliance, Charles Barkley said not to worry that Marshall was only NC 5th best player!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom