Northwestern Gane | Syracusefan.com

Northwestern Gane

CUSU

Starter
Moving on to next week...

Is the northwestern game only going to be on BTN?

What's going to be the best way to watch it if you don't have BTN?

Can you buy one game online through the BTN website?

Thanks

There's a BTN2Go app, but I'm not sure what subscription you may need to watch live events. Worked for me last year for Minny game when I was at a beach house that didn't have access.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

Is there a way to watch on my computer? If I had to watch on my phone I would but computer would be ideal to stream onto my TV.

I know on Time Warner NYC that you can sign up for BTN and cancel it the next day.

I know on Time Warner NYC that you can sign up for BTN and cancel it the next day.

The problem is I am at Clarkson (Potsdam NY). I might just drive to watertown and watch it at a sports bar if I have to.

The problem is I am at Clarkson (Potsdam NY). I might just drive to watertown and watch it at a sports bar if I have to.
No.

The problem is you are too lazy to figure out how to watch a game on your own, and watch only after deciding by the help of others.

No.

The problem is you are too lazy to figure out how to watch a game on your own, and watch only after deciding by the help of others.

Just checking to see if anyone knew of a good way to watch online. I only see radio from the BTN Digital Network. I can't buy it through cable because it is provided by the school. I'm not too lazy. I drove from Potsdam to Metlife this past weekend. (14 hrs.)

Thanks for the input though appreciate it.

Just checking to see if anyone knew of a good way to watch online. I only see radio from the BTN Digital Network. I can't buy it through cable because it is provided by the school. I'm not too lazy. I drove from Potsdam to Metlife this past weekend. (14 hrs.)

Thanks for the input though appreciate it.

Did you drive to Met Life by way of Clevland, Ohio? I live near Watertown and can be there in 4 hours. 14 hours is a long time from Potsdam.

Why not drive to Watertown and catch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings?

Is there a way to watch on my computer? If I had to watch on my phone I would but computer would be ideal to stream onto my TV.
firstrowsports.eu

Did you drive to Met Life by way of Clevland, Ohio? I live near Watertown and can be there in 4 hours. 14 hours is a long time from Potsdam.

Why not drive to Watertown and catch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings?

14 hours there and back. I had to go home in syracuse. It take 2.5 hours from Potsdam to my home north of cuse. 4.25 from Syracuse (my home) to Metlife (81-380-80). So 6.75 one way so maybe only 13.5.

You must have been going pretty fast with no stops to get from watertown to met life in 4.

I might be going to watertown to catch the game. Someone mentioned a possible feed on OAA

I did that last year for the MN game. Works with np.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom