Not for Nothing but . . . | Syracusefan.com

Not for Nothing but . . .

Dadarules

Walk On
I live in Strathmore and we have a club called SMAC - Strathmore Mens Athletic Club who played the Tipp Hill Mens Athetic Club in softball tonight. I bring this up because last year they beat us by double digits and they were being nice. I texted another SMAC guy before tonight's game that we were SU and they were USC - let the weekend start now!!!

By the way the players on their team are a real city league softball team - and they are good, I will give them that. Nice guys too should be said. We jumped out on the first pitch with an over the fence HR!! I lobbied for everyone to leave at that moment - it would be a great story. That would not be the case.

We jumped out and they came back then at one point we were winning 17-4. The remaining details suck as we lost 20-19 but the overall call I made and message is true. Screw the hype and just play the fricking game!!

I am officially on record as calling for a decisive Marrone beatdown of Kiffin. There - I said it.

I live in Strathmore and we have a club called SMAC - Strathmore Mens Athletic Club who played the Tipp Hill Mens Athetic Club in softball tonight. I bring this up because last year they beat us by double digits and they were being nice. I texted another SMAC guy before tonight's game that we were SU and they were USC - let the weekend start now!!!

By the way the players on their team are a real city league softball team - and they are good, I will give them that. Nice guys too should be said. We jumped out on the first pitch with an over the fence HR!! I lobbied for everyone to leave at that moment - it would be a great story. That would not be the case.

We jumped out and they came back then at one point we were winning 17-4. The remaining details suck as we lost 20-19 but the overall call I made and message is true. Screw the hype and just play the fricking game!!

I am officially on record as calling for a decisive Marrone beatdown of Kiffin. There - I said it.
who played for tipphill?

Bunches of fellas from the Tipp Hill Mens Club. I don't know many names other than Mo-Head, Pat O'Neill, Coz and 2 brothers that were big and real good - there were about 15 or so guys. Great group.