Not Official, But Interesting Regarding Ennis and Grant | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Not Official, But Interesting Regarding Ennis and Grant

As of right now my girlfriend is going to walk the dog in the morning. As of right now I feel like having Chipotle for lunch tomorrow. As of right now I'm going to be extremely productive at work the rest of the week. As of right now Ortiz is only a little bit less credible than Steve Massiello's bio on the Official Manhattan team site. That said I hope he's right !

As of right now my girlfriend is going to walk the dog in the morning. As of right now I feel like having Chipotle for lunch tomorrow. As of right now I'm going to be extremely productive at work the rest of the week. As of right now Ortiz is only a little bit less credible than Steve Massiello's bio on the Official Manhattan team site. That said I hope he's right !

Toronto Cuse--Chipotle is not so close to the office so going to be tough to have a productive day when your lunch break requires a 2 hr break. Hopefully your girlfriend doesn't change her mind and really mess your day up.

ENNIS & GRANT--ONE MORE YEAR

It can't be bad but as with Noel and Thickburger, they can change their minds a dozen times before it's over. No matter how inside the source is, including if it comes right from them, it won't make me feel any better.

Ortiz has he reputation as a hack and a fraud, that could change in a new york minute if he delivers this news!!!

Why would they come back if Jim Boeheim will be asked by the university to retire due to NCAA violations?

I hope he is right this time but certainly not the most credible source

Nobody close to the team is going to tell him anything.

Umm... they told him Boeheim was stepping down. Why would anything change now?

DYST Now ‏@DYST_Now Mar 16
UPDATE: Can confirm reports connecting Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Mario Manningham to the Giants. Deals should be finalized on the AM

This guy has sources everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom